|The subject of this article is from the ExoMech update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 10 June, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 10 June, 2020.
|Type||Consumable Frigate Upgrade|
Explosive Drones is a consumable product.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Explosive Drones is a consumable product and one of the upgrades available for frigates. It is a temporary upgrade which boosts the Combat capabilities of a frigate fleet for a single expedition by 10 points.
Game description[edit | edit source]
A temporary frigate upgrade that lasts for one expedition.
This pack of autonomous explosives have been programmed to launch from the fleet and pilot themselves directly towards hostile vessels. Extremely dangerous.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The product's blueprint is a possible reward from a Manufacturing Facility or Operations Centre.
- The blueprint can be researched at the Freighter Research Terminal for 1 Salvaged Frigate Module.
- A possible drop from Sentinel starships.
Build[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Release history[edit | edit source]
- NEXT - Added as a product, with frigate-related function. It has the same icon as Comet Droplets and Solenoid.
- Beyond - Added an ability to research a blueprint at the Freighter Research Terminal.