Eyfert Khannate (Atlas)
|The subject of this article is from the Atlas Rises update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 23 July, 2018.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 23 July, 2018.
|This page fills the role of Embassy for a Civilized Space community. The information found here represents a user-created civilization that is a creative addition to the game.|
|Region||The Arm of Pobelar|
|Capital planet||Yitammo Nubeitun|
|This article is about the Atlas Rises version of the Khannate. For the current version, see Eyfert Khannate.|
The Eyfert Khannate is a civilized space.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Entry
- 3 History
- 4 Government
- 5 Exploration
- 6 Economy
- 7 Operation Jasinessa
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Eyfert Khannate is a new and fledgling civilization based in Rerasmutul. Its main area of control is The Arm of Pobelar. The regional capital is Pozzhe and the seat of power is the planet Yitammo Nubeitun. The civilized space is based in The Arm of Pobelar, but the name comes from the nearby region Eyfert.
Entry[edit | edit source]
The Eyfert Khannate isn't expecting visitors anytime soon due to its great distance from highly populated galaxies like Euclid and Eissentam. But if someone wants to pay a visit to such a distant place, there is a way to shorten travel time.
First, complete the Storyline. Before starting "The Purge", head to the Calypso galaxy. Once in Calypso, complete "The Purge". When in the Atlas Interface, reboot the universe and choose Raging Galaxy. You will be transported to the 15th galaxy Ogtialabi. From there, head to the center of Ogtialabi, Muhacksonto and Hitonskyer to reach Rerasmutul, the first red-colored galaxy.
Travellers entering the Eyfert Khannate must go through a secure port system, Bukovok. Upon arrival, travellers will enter the desert planet Wongtein Warak. It is highly recommended to bring enough materials for a Nomad Geobay, as the nearest base is approximately 16 minutes and 30 seconds away from the portal. Then again, anyone went through 18 galaxies are sure to be well equipped.
History[edit | edit source]
After a violent dispute with the Black Cloud Commonwealth in Hurenima involving the government and peoples' refusal to shelter the Kinderkin he rescued, and violent run-ins with the military and police, Ezegnegch is seriously outraged. Before leaving the area, he stole an Otsunomae-class Titan, relinquished the technology he provided to go in and out of the black cloud surrounding the region, revealed the coordinates of the highly secretive region while selling the cloud-piercing technology he worked so hard with the Hurenimans. Along with the Kinderkin he rescued and defectors of the region, he left the area in hopes of finding a better place for his people.
After a long and arduous journey that drove his entire race to the brink of insanity (Ancestral Galaxies drive Kinderkins insane), he managed to find a place to call home in the Rerasmutul galaxy, a very distant place that is almost, if not completely devoid of inhabitants. In The Arm of Pobelar, he and his people are able to start a new life and eventually, a place to call home. A tiny little civilization formed shortly afterwards.
Government[edit | edit source]
Due to its small size, the civilization is currently a dictatorship, with Ezegnegch as the leader. There are plans to change the government to a more people-oriented type once the population grows bigger in size, in a similar fashion to the Black Cloud Commonwealth.
Outposts[edit | edit source]
After the Alliance of Galactic Travellers and Amino Hub's discovery of a strange anomaly involving multiple traveller bases being established by manipulating phase space and the space-time continuum, and the Eyfert Khannate's accumulated wealth over time, there are now plans to establish embassy systems in other civilized spaces.
The current plan of action is to have two non-yellow star systems in close proximity to each other. One star serves as the embassy while the other star serves as a community farm. The community farm can either be the standard type or a depot, depending on the planet.
The Eyfert Khannate has an outpost in Euclid, lead by Bikheer (my normal mode save alias, though my steam username is still Ezegnegch while my reddit username is still u/g5457s). It is located in the Asoilar system in the Ummati Cloud, located next to the great void. Primary operations are mainly exploration, provision of suitable venues and locations for major events and civilization founding, and posting potentially desirable and valuable star systems and planets for travellers looking for a place to call home.
Civilized Space Relationships[edit | edit source]
Despite being a member of the United Federation of Travellers, the Eyfert Khannate is isolationist in nature, preferring to not interfere or participate in most events. They were, however, eating some nice heated Eroizosa Ipopsera Popcorn (courtesy of Yitammo Nubeitun's heat storms) while listening to news of the Vestroga Hub War in Euclid.
Galactic Hub[edit | edit source]
The Galactic Hub is the only civilization the Eyfert Khannate has significant contact with, as Ezegnegch used to be a regular visitor, having a vacation home in the Uahakplatopo Adjunct (now the Uahakplat Spur) and Dadurgh before moving to Eissentam and finally, to Rerasmutul. Since the establishment of the Eyfert Khannate Euclid Outpost, a formal alliance between the two civilizations is formed. The Galactic Hub Embassy Eyfert Khannate is established in the Fazalte-Mosky system, signifying the friendly and prosperous relationship between the two civs now and the future.
Armed Forces[edit | edit source]
Currently, the military is quite small, having a mere 3,000 men, women and children and the entire Kinderkin population ready for conscription. Out of the 3,000, about 150 are elites in training. A prodigious and talented child soldier named Namanchildaggui is currently the best in the armed forces and is mentored by Ezegnegch himself.
Police[edit | edit source]
Army[edit | edit source]
Elite Army[edit | edit source]
The Eyfert Khannate's Elite Army is called the Oeursheouelgiioeu, which roughly translates to "no mercy". In a similar fashion to the Sugaikinovi Fringe Elite Army, these soldiers are the best of the best the civilization has to offer. However, unlike their SKF counterparts, they won't be emotionless, unrepentant killers, but they'll have solid psychological training to prepare them for the horrors of the training program and potential combat in the future. Ezegnegch and child prodigy Namanchildaggui are the leaders, with Namanchildaggui as the leader. Ezegnegch serves as a mentor and creator of the Elite Army training program, which will be a deadlier and harsher version of the SKF Elite Army training program.
Elite Army trainees must have at least 5 years experience in both the armed forces and exploration squadron, or must have exceptional abilities and talents in both combat and exploration in order to join the training program. Before the training begins, they'll go through at least one year of physical and psychological preparations, as the mortality rate of the training program is 99.99%.
In all stages of the training, trainees will be FULLY NAKED AND FORCEFULLY UNARMED, completely exposing themselves to danger. They will be dropped off individually, ensuring that they are fully alone and independent for almost entirety of the training program. If trainees happen to meet up, it is a non-issue and a lesson in believing in luck.
The stages are as follows:
|The first stage exposes trainees to toxic worlds, the bane and weakness of every Kinderkin. They are exposed to foul and corrosive world infected with deadly diseases for an extended period of time in order for them to toughen up their bodies and control their heightened physical and mental senses.|
|The second stage exposes trainees to extremely toxic worlds. They are exposed to extreme toxicity that can painfully kill any unprotected lifeform in a mere 12 seconds. This is reduced to 4 seconds in Kinderkins due to their heightened senses (pain is a sensation). They must be fully exposed to these worlds for AN ENTIRE DAY, in order to further toughen up their physical and mental prowess and fortitude. Toxic worlds have a rotten stench, corrosive substances and deadly, infectious diseases. Extreme worlds are worse by at least 10-fold.|
|The third stage brings those who managed to survive the second stage to the planet Ubchebakayankar, a true hell planet. This extremely toxic hellhole is not only extremely toxic, but it also has extremely aggressive, merciless and intelligent PESTINIA PESTIS as well as equally cunning and intelligent nightmare fuel predators worse than the Slenderman in great numbers. They are going to survive in this hellish world, exposed to the extremely toxic elements while fighting for their lives FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH OR MORE, DEPENDING ON THE MOOD AND WHIMS OF THE HIGHER-UPS, usually ranging from 1 month to 1 year.|
|The fourth stage is a break, giving Elite Army trainees a chance to rest. Meaning, they have to survive in an extremely irradiated ocean world. Half of the stage involves them surviving against the elements for one week, while the other half involves them being FORCED to stay underwater, again for one week. Once break time is over, the fifth stage beings.|
|The fifth stage takes trainees to an extremely cold world with no fauna and flora. They will be forced to survive for random amount of time deprived of basic needs while being exposed to the extreme cold, reaching temperatures close to absolute zero. The amount of time is dependent on the mood and whims of the higher-ups, but it usually ranges from 30~60 days.|
|The sixth stage takes trainees to an extremely hot world, again with no fauna and flora. The instant they unknowingly pass the 5th stage, they will be suddenly teleported to the planet in order for them to experience a sudden and extreme shift in temperature. They will be forced to survive for a random amount of time deprived of basic needs while being exposed to extreme heat, reaching temperatures of up to 330C (626F). The amount of time is dependent on the mood and whims of the higher-ups, but it usually ranges from 30~60 days.|
|The seventh stage takes trainees to random exotic worlds. This tests mental fortitude and discovery, as they'll be exposed to the dangers of the unknown. This is one of the easier stages, and it takes about one month to complete. They are then forced to write needless thesis work on their discoveries about these mysterious worlds, with criteria based on subjects in your typical university.|
|The eighth stage takes trainees to three planets: Oeierelb Irsano, Ubchebakayankar and Iavliaiu-1 LR574. Though they will start fully naked, they can utilize the resources of the planets to gear up and fight against whatever wants to kill them. They'll stay in each planet for a full month, learning to fight Sentinels, Predators, and occasionally... their very own comrades, swiftly, effectively, efficiently and mercilessly. This is the only stage where they are allowed to be armed. Space combat is also part of the training, where they will provoke the Sentinels and lure in fleets of Motherships to attack.|
|The ninth stage takes trainees to a dead, no-atmosphere planet in a red star system. Mimicking conditions similar to Ancestral Galaxies like Budullangr and Aptarkaba, they'll be exposed to breathable air starvation and the feeling of utter desolation, putting them at the brink of insanity. This stage lasts for one full year and is the most dangerous, as most trainees commit suicide here.|
|The final stage takes those who managed to avert suicide to Yitammo Nubeitun. The capital planet of The Arm of Pobelar and the Eyfert Khannate civilization is an example of deception personified, with its beautiful scenery and majestic geology hiding the most ferocious, vile beasts the Kinderkin race has ever seen since the day they came to existence. They will be sent to the most dangerous and isolated islands in the planet, exposing themselves to predators that makes the third stage seem like child's play. The final stage lasts for one year and is the second deadliest. Remember - the fauna in this planet further drove the already near-extinct Kinderkin race even closer to extinction!|
Once the trainees pass the 10 stages of death, they'll be full-fledged members of the Eyfert Khannate Elite Army. Perks include a permanent residence in the capital planet Yitammo Nubeitun, lifetime pension with monthly pay equal to a CEO of a small-time business, lifetime 33% discount in purchasing anything, tax exemption, free education for 1st to 2nd order relatives (member's immediate family and closest relatives), social care, healthcare, death care, etc. in government-run facilities.
Exploration[edit | edit source]
Kinderkins are some of the most curious beings, and it is natural for them to wanderlust, occasionally going into far distant places. After the documentation of several star systems and hundreds of planets, they came up with a unique classification for star systems and planets.
Note: All classifications in this page are intended for use only in star systems and planets under this civilization's control.
Star System Types[edit | edit source]
Star systems can have one or more of the following:
- ERIO stars are perfect systems. See the economy section for more information.
- FIGSDE stars are of high economic importance. See the economy section more information.
- Flourishing stars are peaceful and have a high amount of non-extreme lush and/or desert planets.
- Pelagic stars have many ocean worlds. If the star has just 1 planet and it is oceanic, it is counted as a pelagic system.
- Harsh stars have lots of extreme planets.
- Dystopian stars have poor economy and high conflict.
- Utopian stars have rich economy and low conflict.
- Infernal stars are the worst of the worst. These are low economy, high conflict systems with lots of extreme planets.
- Nirvana stars are some of the best. These are high economy, low conflict systems with lots of non-extreme lush and/or desert planets.
Planet Types[edit | edit source]
Planets can have one or more of the following:
- Kinderkin Homeworlds are oceanic desert worlds with relaxed sentinels and at least low levels of flora. If fauna is present, they can be either hostile (regardless of amount) or docile. Formerly, extreme deserts are Kinderkin Homeworlds.
- Eden Planets are oceanic lush, irradiated or frozen worlds with at least low flora levels and relaxed sentinels, regardless of weather and amount of fauna. If fauna is present, they must not be hostile. This is the second kind of planet to settle if there is no oceanic desert found.
- Bountiful Planets are any non-oceanic lush, desert, frozen, scorched or irradiated world with at least low flora and relaxed sentinels. There can be no fauna. But if there is fauna, they must not be hostile. The Paradise and Bountiful Planets classification are inspired by The Arcadia Project's Garden World classification.
- Hell Planets (colloquially known as PPAP, or PESTINIA PESTIS Afflicted Planets) are any planet biome with both extreme weather and high security or high amounts of hostile fauna, regardless of weather and/or sentinel activity. True Hell Planets have high amounts of hostile fauna, in addition to extreme weather and high security.
Toxic planets are not Eden and/or bountiful planets as Kinderkins hate them.
Economy[edit | edit source]
The Eyfert Khannate's economy is capitalist in nature with multiple sources of income. Their main sources are trading and farming, while secondary sources include purging PESTINIA PESTIS from existence.
The FIGSDE policy is currently in effect, which intends to jumpstart the fledgling civilization's economy and accumulate wealth over a short period of time, while maintaining very high yearly growth rates.
FIGSDE Systems[edit | edit source]
FIGSDE systems are locations where stellar and planetary statistics enable the easy proliferation of Stasis Device and/or Fusion Ignitor Factories. These systems must fulfill this one condition in order to be marked as one: The Star system must have at least 3 celestial bodies. It must have at least 1 lush or toxic biome for Nitrogen, 1 barren (AKA desert) or scorched biome for Sulphurine, and 1 frozen or irradiated biome for Radon. The system will be classified as FIGSDE.
From there, a ranking system is implemented, depending on certain conditions of the star. In addition to the condition above...
- FIGSDE-C systems must be in a yellow star.
- FIGSDE-B systems must have 6 celestial bodies OR all of the resources in a yellow star: Aluminium, Emeril, Gold, Copper, Iridium and Nickel.
- FIGSDE-A systems must have 6 celestial bodies AND all of the resources in a yellow star: Aluminium, Emeril, Gold, Copper, Iridium and Nickel.
- FIGSDE-S systems must have two lush/toxic biomes, two barren/scorched biomes and two irradiated/frozen biomes while fulfilling the conditions of the lower ranks.
- FIGSDE-S+ systems are of FIGSDE-S rank, but are both wealthy and peaceful at the same time.
- ERIO systems are a special classification given to only the best star systems. They must have FIGSDE-S+ rank, is located in a red-colored galaxy that is NOT Ancestral, is a wealthy and peaceful green, red or blue system, has all of the resources except for what is missing depending on the color, has a trading value of at least 90 while having a sell rating of at least 70 and a buy rating of at least -20, and has at least one large oceanic lush or desert world.
- Pozzhe is a FIGSDE-A system. Though it is a green star, it has 6 celestial bodies and has all of the resources of a yellow star system.
- Aturlat XVIII and Yechikhil are FIGSDE systems.
Trade Routes[edit | edit source]
The Eyfert Khannate currently has two trade routes, and both are within The Arm of Pobelar region.
Bikheertaliinezen Trade Route[edit | edit source]
This trade route consists of three high-wealth systems with a trading value of at least 90: Nedalny-Inya, Tinoyeri and Verovoulya XVII. The trade route is named after Bikheer, Ezegnegch's best friend and adopted little brother, whom he lost during The Great Sugaikin Destruction. Every 1~2 hours, the route earns appx. 15,000,000 if the delivery Starship has at least 40 vacant slots.
Namanchildaggui Trade Route[edit | edit source]
This somewhat dangerous trade route consists of four high-wealth systems with a trading value of at least 90: Akzhensk, Chovob-Hala, Rechayzl-Iczs and Yalynes. The trade route is named after one of Ezegnegch's new recruits, Namanchildaggüi. Every 1~2 hours, the route earns appx. 20,000,000.
Operation Jasinessa[edit | edit source]
The Eyfert Khannate's top scientists at Alovka-Ebn detect a potentionally universe-changing event in the near-future. In case such an event occurs, preparation for moving the entirety of the civilization is underway. The move will begin once the event occurs.
Goals[edit | edit source]
- The primary and long-term goal of the operation is to reach the Jasinessa galaxy
- Re-establish the civilization in a non-ancestral red galaxy if a suitable location is found. The civilization will stay there until the next universe-changing event until it finally reaches Jasinessa. The next goal after Jasinessa is Homskiw.
Phases[edit | edit source]
The operation is currently in Phase 1.
- Phase 1: A nomadic fleet housing the entire civilization will be constructed. Significant amounts of resources will be consumed. More systems will be explored during this phase and the economy will be put in overdrive.
- Phase 2: Once the event occurs, intergalactic scouts will immediately head for the next red galaxy to scout for potential locations in kaleidoscopic areas of space, if they still exist. Once a location is found, the nomadic fleet will begin moving.
- Phase 3: Once the fleet reaches the next red galaxy, it will linger there for a period of time. However, if there is a worthy location in that red galaxy, the civilization will re-establish and settle there until the next universe-changing event.