Ezegnegch's Planet Template
|The subject of this article is from the Living Ship update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 6 April, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 6 April, 2020.
|Ezegnegch's Planet Template|
|Resources||VC AP Sb Cc So Fc Gr Ml Na Co Fe++ Na Pf Py P CO2 U NH3 Cu Cd Em In VC AP Ks N Rn Su GB SV SC|
PlanetName is a planet.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Planet is a (insert size here. Remove this if it's a moon, as moons have only 1 size) (insert biome here) planet moon of PlanetName in the star system StarSystemName on PC Version No Man's Sky universe.
Additional information if the planet/moon is interesting enough. (replace this with additional info, if any)
Planet Information[edit | edit source]
The template is based on a combination of the original planet template and the Galactic Hub Project planet template, both modified for use in cataloguing Ezegnegch's planets. (remove this line)
Only a few planets get their own page. They must fulfill the following conditions:
- Planets that are "interesting enough" (e.g. Gukarlevskios-Aep, Sebaddo Utsus). These planets really stand out above the rest.
- Less interesting planets that are part of a system where at least half of all planets are "interesting" (e.g. Rabulakovr Aanitr, Duossalss Aauk)
- Planets that aren't that special, but together with other "ordinary" planets make the star system quite unique (e.g. Zayuguanch VIII, Ilunbunsum)
(Remove this wall of text)
However, the "better" the planet, the more detailed the page. (Remove this line)
Alias names[edit | edit source]
Geology[edit | edit source]
Description. The more detailed the description, the more interesting the planet. (remove this line)
Atmosphere and Climate[edit | edit source]
Things to Do[edit | edit source]
Life[edit | edit source]
The more complete the Flora and Fauna table, the more interesting the planet. (remove this line)
Flora[edit | edit source]
Fauna[edit | edit source]
Lore[edit | edit source]
|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki.|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Release History[edit | edit source]
- Foundation to Pathfinder - Formerly known as ...
- Atlas Rises - ???
- NEXT - Name change to ...
- Abyss - ???
- Visions - First Discovery