Fear Factory Arena (PC)
|This article was catalogued by the Galactic Hub.|
|Fear Factory 2.0|
|Star system||HUB7-12E Learkro-Zama|
Fear Factory 2.0 is a player base.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The theme for the arena is creepy, damp, and dark. The arena's design is completely covered and partitioned into 4 zones that are connected using Short Range Teleporters. The central hub area connects to each zone and is numbered accordingly with different colored lights to help differentiate. Each zone has a unique theme to it, ranging from underwater close combat to lockable corridors and strategic positioning. Each zone has wiring throughout that lights up blue when a player enters or leaves the zone.
Health stations are positioned in Zone 2 (with risk to being temporarily "locked out"), along with a save point in the central hub area. The arena is large and diverse enough to support up to 8 players in free-for-all or team deathmatch. Fear Factory promotes all types of game play - enter at your own risk!
This arena was designed for, and approved for use in, the Galactic Hub Star League
Alias names[edit | edit source]
|PS4||Current:||Fear Factory Arena|
|PC||Current:||Fear Factory Arena (PC)|
Features[edit | edit source]
- Fully covered hallways and rooms, confining players and limiting Jetpack use
- Dark and compact corridors which provides unique hazards and sight limiting cover
- Proximity based zone notification for player awareness
- Tons of unique cover and areas for recovery
- Limited arena lighting to further reduce visibility and force player movement
- Central hub area providing access to all zones
- Creepy nighttime fauna growls introducing that additional "fear factor"
Additional information[edit | edit source]
Exiting the arena at any time during an active match is considered a disqualification. All travel between zones is to be via Short-Range Teleporters ONLY.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Zone 2 main hallway with Floor Switch switch for door closing