|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki.|
|Region||Sea of Onhakitc|
|Spectral class||Yellow Star|
|Distance to centre||1157972 light‑years|
|Conflict level||Mild (1)|
Festa is a star system in No Man's Sky.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The system is under supervision of Flagbearer Zixium.
Location[edit | edit source]
Festa is a corner star.
Roleplay[edit | edit source]
The system was convinced to join up with the League of Nenkorte on the 10/11/12017. It received initial financial support in return for their warriors admission to the joined fleet of the league, but its equipment is mostly obsolete. The league promised them modern equipment for their trained pilots. The system is expected to serve as a military reserve for the league as it offers little research potential and basic supplies.
Planets & Moons[edit | edit source]
- Festa Prime is a swamp gaia world devoid of fauna.
- Festa 2 is a dead swampworld lost to the Vy'keen in a terraforming catastrophe. The other two gaia worlds showcase their prowess however... at terraforming, not renaturating.
- Al Ioric is a pangean arctic world. It is home to the majestic Pantherdragon.
- Dal Hani is a riverland gaia world devoid of fauna.
Lifeforms[edit | edit source]
Species[edit | edit source]
Full Survey (0/1)
Starships[edit | edit source]
- Overall: 7 Shuttles, 7 Fighter, 3 Explorer, 3 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 3 Freighter, 1 Capital Freighter
- Left: 7 Shuttles, 6 Fighter, 3 Explorer, 3 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 3 Freighter
- Gahagime S17 (19/4) B-Class Small Fighter 27/5 | Strength 55
- Oranonodait Imperial-Class Capital Freighter
Trade[edit | edit source]
General: Sell 74.6% / Buy -11.7%
Exports[edit | edit source]
- Polychromatic Zirconium -1.7% (>30)
- Re-Latticed Arc Crystal -1% (>50)