|The subject of this article is from the Living Ship update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 6 April, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 6 April, 2020.
|Category||Freighter - Hyperdrive|
|Type||Lightspeed Warp Drive|
|Recharged with||Warp Cell|
Freighter Hyperdrive is a a freighter propulsion method.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Freighter Hyperdrive is the freighter's lightspeed propulsion drive to aid players travel across galaxies. It has a base range of 100 light-years.
By default, each warp between systems consumes 20% of the hyperdrive's fuel supply. A freighter hyperdrive is fully charged with just one Warp Cell.
Game description[edit | edit source]
FTL propulsion drive that allows starship to attain warp speed and jump between neighbouring systems.
Charge system with Warp Cell.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Freighter Hyperdrive is a pre-installed technology on the freighter.
Freighter Hyperdrive cannot be dismantled.
Synergy[edit | edit source]
Refer to Upgrade bonus page for details.
- 100 + 50 + 50 + 50 + 200 + 300 + 800 = 1550 ly raw from technologies only.
- It provides additional (2.5 × 1.2 × 2 × 3) + (40 × 1.2 × 3) + (15 × 1.2 × 3) + ((10 × 1.2 × 2) + 10) = 250 ly from synergy bonuses.
- The 1550 + 250 = 1800 ly is then multiplied by the class multiplier specific to each freighter. With the maximum possible +40% bonus, 1800 × 1.4 = 2520 ly can be reached.
Upgrade progression[edit | edit source]
- Warp Core Resonator: +200 ly
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Atlas Rises - Added as a technology.
- Beyond - Introduced the upgrade tree.
- Synthesis - Added coloured system upgrades to the upgrade tree.