Freighter Warp Reactor Tau
|The subject of this article is from the Abyss update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 21 November 2018.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 21 November, 2018.
|Freighter Warp Reactor Tau|
|Category||Freighter - Hyperdrive|
|Type||Hyperdrive Companion Unit|
|Stats||Hyperdrive Range: 300 ly|
Freighter Warp Reactor Tau is a level 2 technology upgrade.
Summary[edit | edit source]
When placed adjacent to Freighter Hyperdrive or other Hyperdrive technologies, the player will receive additional bonuses.
It is acquired as a blueprint, which is purchased from a Technology Merchant for 400 .
Game description[edit | edit source]
Hyperdrive benefits from advanced fusion that brings starship to higher warp speed and intensity. User's craft will become able to leap deeper into space, and into more distant planetary systems.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Operates automatically when located in the freighter's technology inventory.
- Does not require fuel or recharging.
Upgrade progression[edit | edit source]
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Atlas Rises - added as a technology.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used Dynamic Resonator, Nickel and Fungal Mould. Hidden changes: Blueprint is no longer available for purchase.
- Abyss - Hidden changes: The blueprint can be purchased from the Technology Merchant.