Freighter Warp Reactor Theta
|The subject of this article is from the Abyss update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 21 November 2018.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 21 November, 2018.
|Freighter Warp Reactor Theta|
|Category||Freighter - Hyperdrive|
|Type||Hyperdrive Companion Unit|
|Stats||Hyperdrive Range: 800 ly|
Freighter Warp Reactor Theta is a level 3 technology upgrade.
Summary[edit | edit source]
When placed adjacent to Freighter Hyperdrive or other Hyperdrive technologies, the player will receive additional bonuses.
It is acquired as a blueprint, which is purchased from a Technology Merchant for 800 .
Game description[edit | edit source]
Uncapped, yet stabilised, fusion systems are threaded into user's hyperdrive. Allows starship to jump ever longer distances in deep space.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Operates automatically when located in the freighter's technology inventory.
- Does not require fuel or recharging.
- The Hyperdrive Range stat stacks and installing all three upgrades will yield a range of 1300 light-years, before any upgrade bonus.
Upgrade progression[edit | edit source]
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Atlas Rises - added as a technology.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used Dynamic Resonator, Gold and Solanium. Hidden changes: Blueprint is no longer available for purchase.
- Abyss - Hidden changes: The blueprint can be purchased from the Technology Merchant.