Summary[edit | edit source]
Frostwort is a wild plant found naturally only on icy planets and seeds can be acquired from a hired Farmer, or purchased from the Construction Research Station in the Space Anomaly for 3 Salvaged Data. Harvesting requires Haz-Mat Gauntlet.
Game description[edit | edit source]
A large crystal flower with radiant blue blooms, found only in snowy biomes. Frostwort can be farmed and makes a reliable crop, and its adaptation to harsh conditions results in highly frequent harvests.
Suitable for hydroponic indoor planting. Ensure Frozen climate before planting outdoors.
Approximate growing time: 1 hour
Build[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Growing the plant will produce 78 Frost Crystal in roughly 1 hour of real time.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Foundation - Added as a product.
- Atlas Rises - Renamed from Skywort to Frostwort.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used Thamium9, Carbon and Frost Crystal. Initial investment of 50 Marrow Bulb removed. The look of the wild plant changed.
- NEXT 1.55 - Growing time changed, formerly it was 15 minutes.
- NEXT 1.58 - Blueprint changed, formerly used Chromatic Metal and Dioxite.
- Beyond - Growing time fixed in the game description. Harvested quantity increased from 50 to 78.