Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
A spherical fungus with internal gills, found only in toxic biomes. Fungal Clusters can be transplanted for cultivation, yielding a bountiful harvest.
Suitable for hydroponic indoor planting. Ensure Toxic climate before planting outdoors.
Approximate growing time: 4 hours
Build[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Growing the plant will produce 78 Fungal Mould in roughly 4 hours of real time.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Foundation - Added as a product.
- Atlas Rises - Renamed from Puffball to Fungal Cluster. Blueprint changed, formerly used Thamium9, Carbon and Temerium. Initial investment of 50 Rigogen removed.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used Thamium9, Carbon, and Fungal Mould.
- NEXT 1.55 - Growing time changed, formerly it was 30 minutes.
- NEXT 1.58 - Blueprint changed, formerly used Chromatic Metal and Ammonia.
- Beyond - Growing time fixed in the game description. Harvested quantity increased from 50 to 78.