Galactic Hub Budullangr (Atlas)
|The subject of this article is from the Atlas Rises update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 23 July, 2018.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 23 July, 2018.
|This article was catalogued by Galactic Hub Atlas.|
There are multiple game-release versions of the Galactic Hub Budullangr page.
- For the current version, visit Galactic Hub Budullangr
- For the Visions version, visit Galactic Hub Budullangr (Visions)
- For the Atlas Rises version, visit Galactic Hub Budullangr (Atlas)
|Galactic Hub Budullangr|
|Capital system||HUB1-!$-14F NHO Embassy Lounge|
|Type||Documentation, Construction, Profit|
|Founded by||GalacticGeographic / 7101334 (Reddit)|
Galactic Hub Budullangr is a civilized space community.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Navigating to the Galactic Hub Budullangr
- 3 Third Party Tools / Related Websites
- 4 Best of Galactic Hub Budullangr & Content Directory
- 5 PS4 Player Bases
- 6 PC Player Bases
- 7 Multiplayer Content
- 8 Alliances & Subfactions
- 9 Additional Notes
Summary[edit | edit source]
NOTE: This page relates to a Galactic Hub extension civilization (a GHub civilization after the Euclid galaxy). For general information on the Galactic Hub, see its main page, linked in the banner above.
This small area of space offers players the opportunity to meet other players, visit bases, share discoveries, and more. See “Benefits” section for more details.
Galactic Hub policy encourages players to remain in the Euclid galaxy (first/default galaxy), but it is ultimately each player’s decision. Galactic Hub extension civilizations exist to provide as similar of an experience as possible in the post-Euclidic galaxies.
Interloper Census[edit | edit source]
Sign in --> Interloper Census
Upon reaching the Galactic Hub Budullangr, please sign in:
- Gives the Galactic Hub staff an accurate idea of the size of the civilization.
- Allows other players to more easily locate your home base, and what game mode it's on (however, you can omit that info if you don't want a lot of visitors).
- Allows people to check which platform you're on (can be useful if you post something on the Subreddit, for example, and they're wondering if it's on PC or PS4).
Get in Touch With Us[edit | edit source]
MAIN Galactic Hub REDDIT PAGE
MAIN Budullangr REDDIT PAGE
Benefits[edit | edit source]
- Documentation - Clearly locate desirable ships, multi-tools, freighters, and technology; fascinating flora and fauna; useful resources; and much more. Contribute with the knowledge that you're part of a semi-scientific community and helping other Interlopers..
- Multiplayer Elements - As the largest civilization in Euclid, (and Budullangr) the Galactic Hub is the #1 location for multiplayer interactions, whether that means seeing other players, player bases, a variety of Communications Stations, or just frequently coming across discovered systems. Community Farms allow players easy access to valuable and/or useful resources.
- Community - The community extends beyond the in-game multiplayer elements. Our community has created over 500 wiki pages, has 6,000+ subscribers Main Galactic Hub Subreddit. Plus a variety of resources (see "3rd Party Tools" section), and even a Redbubble shop for Galactic Hub merchandise. More important than just the features, the Galactic Hub community are friendly, often very experienced Interlopers. We ask that new players do some basic research, but we're always willing to help anyone who needs it.
Naming Convention[edit | edit source]
The Galactic Hub uses specific naming guidelines in-game. Names created using these guidelines mark the system as Galactic Hub space, and can share a variety of important information in a small number of characters. Such names can be very useful to other Interlopers.
Regions Occupied[edit | edit source]
- (Date: 2-1-2018) Current Portal System for GHub Budullangr is the Yujarof System, located in the Rubinezga Region
- HUB1 - Rubinezga (044C:0082:0D55:0000)
- HUB2 - Sea of Zuchul
- HUB3 - Iuongx Spur
- HUB4 - Paijande
- HUB5 - Ecvarez Terminus
- HUB6 - Kefenriym Anomaly
- HUB7 - Ravoismolc Instability
- HUB8 - Orberu Instability (044B:0082:0D55:0000)
- HUB9 - Sraean Quadrant
[edit | edit source]
See Interloper's Handbook - Guide to the Galactic Hub for a guide on how to contribute to the Hub, customs of Hub life, and more.
Port System[edit | edit source]
These are the coordinates of all Galactic Hub locations as of 1-31-2018
- Cords: 044C:0082:0D55:001D
- Official Portal Code (For GHub Budullangr only, planet index 2):
|Main Portal System||System Name||System Brief||Star Type|
|Yujarof||5 Planets; Desolate, Gamma, Crimson, Gamma (Water World), Desolate||Yellow, F0f|
the Core: 664,857Ly
|Notes: Region: Rubinezga This is the Port System for the Galactic Hub Budullangr|
Planet index 2 for the best Portal (Always bring a Nomad).
Third Party Tools / Related Websites[edit | edit source]
- Pilgrim Star Path can help players reach the Galactic Hub.
- GH Discord allows Hub players to easily chat in a less "structured" environment than the Subreddit.
- Seamonkey420's Wiki Script allows players to create Wiki pages for the Galactic Hub just by answering some questions, then uploading necessary images.
- XAINE'S WORLD
- NO MAN'S SKY PORTALS DECODER
- NMS Slot Layout Calculator, built by (Reddit user) Ket
Best of Galactic Hub Budullangr & Content Directory[edit | edit source]
Current Budullangr information is Documented here:
Fauna[edit | edit source]
Remarkable Planets[edit | edit source]
Starships[edit | edit source]
|Blue Squid||Exotic Squid
|All White Hauler||Hauler||price||REDDIT POST||Astromon|
|White & Silver Hummingbird||Exotic
|Red Active Shield Hauler||Hauler
|Green Active Shield Hauler||Hauler
|$126 Million||REDDIT POST||Astromon|
|Red & Black Fighter||Fighter||price||REDDIT POST||Astromon|
|White & Gold Hummingbird||Exotic
|Long Nose, All White Fighter||Fighter||price||COORDS||Astromon|
|Official Budullangr Defense Force Fighter||Fighter
|$60 Million||Provided by Nomination Only||Astromon|
|RASA BDF SUPPORT FIGHTER||Fighter
|price||Provided by Nomination Only||Astromon|
|pict||Ship Name||Type/Class||price||location||player name|
Multitools[edit | edit source]
PS4 Player Bases[edit | edit source]
Circuit Board Farm,
Liquid Explosive Farm, PS4 Normal
Shatterproof Glassworks Limited HUB1-$-1AA Fusion Express Part A Eship
seed name: Ompakt
Embassy Lounge, PS4 Normal
PC Player Bases[edit | edit source]
Farms[edit | edit source]
Multiplayer Content[edit | edit source]
NHO Embassy Complex, A gift from the New Hub Order
Alliances & Subfactions[edit | edit source]
(Refer to Civilized space page for more info)
United Federation of Travelers[edit | edit source]
The Galactic Hub is a founding civilization in the United Federation of Travelers, and all of our extension civilizations are either Federation members or planning on membership in the future.
We assist and cooperate with all civilizations, but will always prioritize fellow Federation civilizations.
Galactic Hub Civilizations in Other Galaxies[edit | edit source]
See main Galactic Hub page for more info.
Galactic Hub Council[edit | edit source]
The Galactic Hub Council is a group of players formed with the intention of advising the Hub's founder on how to manage the Galactic Hub, new policies, new events, and more.
For a full list of Council members, see the "Staff" section.