Galactic Hub Freighter Catalog
|The subject of this article is from the Living Ship update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 6 April, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 6 April, 2020.
|This article was catalogued by the Galactic Hub.|
Summary[edit | edit source]
This page contains a list of freighters available in the Galactic Hub.
Please leave the first row blank so new editors can easily add more entries.
Regions[edit | edit source]
For navigation reference purposes,
The Galactic Hub officially occupies the following 11 regions, as well as a number of "Huburb" regions in an unofficial capacity.
- The Arm of Vezitinen (042F:0078:0D55:0000)
- Canthian (042F:0078:0D54:0000)
- Dexterf Sector (0430:0078:0D54:0000)
- The Arm of Katteus (0430:0078:0D55:0000)
- Nugsdor Adjunct (0430:0078:0D56:0000)
- Uefert Nebula (042F:0078:0D56:0000)
- Widraik (042E:0078:0D56:0000)
- Airnaka Conflux (042E:0078:0D55:0000)
- Sivess Instability (042E:0078:0D54:0000)
- Savenix Instability (042F:0079:0D55:0000)
- Nonlopsi Instability (042F:0077:0D55:0000)
Capital Freighters[edit | edit source]
The capital freighters are the very large freighters which will be under attack when you enter a system. A given system will always spawn the same capital freighter, but its class (C/B/A/S) and number of slots will vary (from approximately 26 - 48 slots).
Due to these spawn mechanics, players should mostly only pay attention to the visual appearance of the freighters in this catalog. The "Class" and "Total Price" fields are just so you have an idea how many Units to bring before attempting to purchase it. If you see one listed as C-Class with 28 slots but you like its design, chances are (if it's a capital freighter) it would also be available in S/34.
Other Freighters[edit | edit source]
Other freighters will spawn in groups, sometimes near pirate attacks, sometimes not, and will only sometimes have landing bays which you can enter. It is unknown how consistent these freighters are in a given system (ie, if one model spawns in S-Class, it's unclear how easy it would be to find it again).