Galactic Hub Ship Hunters
|This article was catalogued by the Galactic Hub.|
The Galactic Hub Ship Hunters is the Galactic Hub's vessel research organization.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Mission[edit | edit source]
The mission of the Galactic Hub Ship Hunters (GHSH) is to:
- Discover Starships, Freighters and Multi-tools within the borders of the Galactic Hub.
- To gather the necessary information (screenshots, vessel names, coordinates, spawn information, etc) for proper wiki documentation on the appropriate page:
- To share such discoveries and documentation with the citizens of the Galactic Hub for their enjoyment and use via NMSGalacticHub on Reddit, the Discord server, Twitter, and whatever other methods the Galactic Hub Council sees fit to implement.
Joining the Galactic Hub Ship Hunters[edit | edit source]
First, complete the GHSH Volunteer Form.
After filling out the GHSH Volunteer Form, the Galactic Hub Council (particularly the GH Founder 7101334 & the GHSH Brigantine (BRG) ??) will examine your volunteer application and, if possible, evaluate your wiki skills and any other relevant information.
The goal of the application process is to analyze your proficiency in wiki documentation and location of vessels in-game. Your skills will not weigh heavily on whether or not you are accepted, but will determine what projects you are assigned to.
After an application is processed, applicants may be contacted directly in periods of few applications, or notified en masse via a Reddit thread notifying applicants in periods of many applications.
Vessel Catalogs[edit | edit source]
Naming Discoveries[edit | edit source]
GHSH members will know and properly employ Galactic Hub Naming Guidelines during the course of their exploration. Not all systems are required to be uploaded but it is strongly advised that any system in which a discovery is made be properly named and cataloged.
Hierarchy / Rank System[edit | edit source]
The GHSH is organized into a hierarchical rank structure. Ranks are based on historical sailing ships size's and types and are as follows:
- Barque (BAR): This rank is reserved for the Director of the Galactic Hub. The Barque maintains authority over the GHSH, and has final say over all exploration and research endeavors.
- Brigantine (BRG): This researcher is the leader of the GHSH. The Brigantine is responsible for all vessel matters relating to the Galactic Hub and oversees all GHSH operations. This rank will run the day-to-day operations of the GHSH, and all active ranks will be required to report and answer to, this hunter. This rank serves as the intermediary between the Barque and the rest of the GHSH.
- Schooner (SC-4): These hunters possess great knowledge of the game's vessels, and an ability to create, edit, and maintain wiki articles. They are authorized to conduct recruitment activities across various subreddits and social media. These researchers will have authority to direct lower ranks and report and advise directly to the Bri.
- Ketch (KE-3): These hunters are proficient in discovering and documenting vessels with little oversight and proficient in creating and editing wiki articles. They report to the Schooners.
- Cutter (CU-2): These are hunters who have not yet demonstrated an ability to properly document discoveries but who are proficient at finding and noting the location of vessels to pass along for documentation
- Sloop (SL-1): These are recruits who have not yet received training in proper documentation and discovery of species.
Researcher Registry[edit | edit source]
PS4[edit | edit source]
|Username (Reddit, etc)||Playstation Network ID||Rank||Date of GHEC Acceptance (Year/Month/Day)||Officer Number|
XBox[edit | edit source]
|Username (Reddit, etc)||XBox Live ID||Rank||Date of GHEC Acceptance (Year/Month/Day)||Officer Number|
PC[edit | edit source]
|Username (Reddit, etc)||Steam ID||Rank||Date of GHEC Acceptance (Year/Month/Day)||Officer Number|