Galactic Trade Terminal
|Galactic Trade Terminal|
|Electronic access to the galactic markets|
|Power usage||15 kPs|
A Galactic Trade Terminal provides access to the Galactic Market.
Summary[edit | edit source]
A Galactic Trade Terminal provides access to the Galactic Market; where a player can trade, sell, and purchase items.
Terminals of this type are scattered across planets, space stations, and trading posts. They provide quick electronic access to galactic markets where items of various types may be bought or sold on the open market.
Players can build these terminals on a base or freighter.
Game description[edit | edit source]
A trading terminal that provides instant local access to the market for resources and products.
Usage[edit | edit source]
On PS4, a player may choose to interact with a terminal using the Square button on their controller. The first step is to choose whether to sell items to the network, or buy them from the network. Once this selection has been made, the items are displayed in a list. Switching target inventories, as well as buying and selling, can be done with the respective keybind displayed above the item list. For each item, the following details and functions are displayed:
- name of the resource or tradeable
- price value in units at the current location
- units difference from the galactic average
- text description of the planned transaction (example: "Sell 13 for 1540 units")
- arrow icons to decrease or increase the number to be sold or purchased
If the cursor is moved over an item, a tooltip will display additional information about that item.
Build[edit | edit source]
The blueprint can be learned by completing an Overseer quest.
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- One Circuit Board is required to learn the blueprint of a Galactic Trade Terminal; once this is in hand the regular crafting can be completed as often as necessary.
- Prices are bound to current freighter spawn, so for good price search for a good spot within the system.
- The Terminal can only be placed on a structure wall, such as inside a large or Cuboid Room. It cannot be placed on a basic wood, concrete, or metal wall, nor any other surface that naturally exists in the game.
- If a resource sells out, it will begin to slowly restock, although the restocking is not visible while using the terminal.
- On the initial welcome screen, before selecting "Sell" or "Buy", the player's Journey Milestone stats will be displayed.
- Power consumption is 15kP
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Release - Introduced to the game.
- Foundation - Added as a base building product.
- Pathfinder - The prices are bound to current freighter spawn.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used Voltaic cell, Emeril and Circuit Board.
- Beyond 2.09.1 - Fixed an issue that caused trade terminals on freighters to intersect the floor (fix will apply to new terminals, old terminals will need to be repositioned manually).