|Type||Harvested Agricultural Substance|
|Used for||Building, Crafting|
Gamma Root is a resource.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
A strange substance that seems to slowly shift the air around it. It is found in the roots of the Gamma Weed plant.
Sources[edit | edit source]
This element can be harvested from wild plants, but requires the use of Haz-Mat Gauntlet.
Refining[edit | edit source]
- x1 + x1 → x2 ("Organic Expansion", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- x2 + x1 → x1 ("Encourage Growth", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- x1 + x1 → x1 ("Encourage Growth", 0.6 sec./unit output)
Gamma Root is used as an ingredient for refining the following products:
- - ( x1) (refines to x2 with 0.3 sec/unit output, process "Burn Plantlife)
- - ( x1 + x1) (refines to x2 with 0.9 sec/unit output, process "Organic Expansion)
- - ( x1 + x1 + x1) (refines to x10 with 9 sec/unit output, process "Artificial Photosynthesis")
- - ( x2 + x1) (refines to x1 with 0.9 sec/unit output, process "Floral Titration)
Gamma Root is used as a blueprint ingredient when crafting the following products:
Crafting (previous releases)[edit source]
Note: the following items/recipes using Gamma Root are obsolete:
Atlas Rises[edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Foundation - Added as a resource.
- Atlas Rises - Renamed from Candensium (Cn) to Gamma Root. Value changed, previously it was worth 171.9 each.
- NEXT - It can be crafted, refined or grown.
- Visions - Hidden changes: The information panel has an additional icon indicating its purpose.
- Beyond - Harvested quantity increased from 50 to 78.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]