Gamma Weed is a farmable product.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
A luminous, leafy flowering plant that thrives in radioactive biomes and can be cultivated to yield a bountiful harvest.
Suitable for hydroponic indoor planting. Ensure Radioactive climate before planting outdoors.
Approximate growing time: 4 hours
Build[edit | edit source]
- x1 + x1 → x2 ("Organic Expansion", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- x2 + x1 → x1 ("Encourage Growth", 0.9 sec./unit output)
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Growing the plant will produce 50 Gamma Root in roughly 4 hours of real time.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Foundation - Added as a product.
- Atlas Rises - Renamed from Dicotyl to Gamma Weed.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used Thamium9, Carbon, and Gamma Root.
- NEXT 1.55 - Growing time changed, formerly it was 30 minutes.
- NEXT 1.58 - Blueprint changed, formerly used Chromatic Metal and Uranium.
- Beyond - Growing time fixed in the game description. Harvested quantity increased from 50 to 78.
- ExoMech - Harvest quantity reduced, was 78.