GekNip is a curiosity.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
Edible product much beloved by the Gek.
Allows beaked traders to release delightfully scented packets of gas for a prolonged period of time.
GekNip gas packets are considered an art form, and the truest representation of the Gek soul.
Source[edit | edit source]
- It can be found in Damaged Containers or as monolith rewards.
- It can also be bought from NPCs in Trading Posts.
- It is a possible reward from frigate expeditions.
- It is also a possible trade from wandering traders you encounter while using the Pulse Engine .
Additional information[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Can be used on monolith:
Can't be used on monolith:
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Release - Introduced to the game.
- Atlas Rises 1.37 - A blueprint was introduced for it a short time, making it craftable.
- Living Ship - Added Space Encounter with traders as a possible source.