GenBra Space Corp
|This page fills the role of Headquarters for a Company organization. The information found here represents a user-created Company that is a creative addition to the game.|
|GenBra Space Corp|
|Region||The Arm of Mupkean|
|Headquarters||HUB1-E4 Proximus I|
|Type||Professional Service Corporation|
|Branches||GenBra Defense Systems|
GenBra: Galactic Travels
|Specialisation||Scientific Exploration and Documentation|
There are multiple game-release versions of the GenBra Space Corp company page.
- For the current version, visit GenBra Space Corp
- For the Visions version, visit GenBra Space Corp (Visions)
- For the Atlas Rises version, visit GenBra Space Corp (Atlas)
GenBra Space Corp is an Exploration Entity in No Man's Sky.
- 1 SUMMARY
- 2 PARTNERSHIPS
- 3 EMPLOYEES
- 4 COMPANY BRANCHES
- 5 A BRIEF HISTORY OF GENBRA
- 6 OFFICIAL BASES - GenBra Space Corp
- 7 Work Notes
- 8 CEO GONNA DO IT WHATEVER SECTION (TEMPORARY)
- 9 GenBra Media & Insignia
- 10 GenBra Employee Gallery
- 11 RESOURCES
- 12 Additional Info
GenBra Space Corp is a Self-Envisioned Corporate Exploration Entity in the No Man's Sky universe.
All systems and research is open to all Travellers.
- Black Star Order - Embassy Relations, (G.D.S.) Support, and Friends.
- Elysium (Civilization) - Seer of the Light, believer
- Empire of Phantomium Marxium - XBox Diplomatic Reach out Project
- The Eissentam Qitanian Empire - Embassy Relations, (G.D.S.) Support, and Friend
- Free Delta Initiative & Cafe 42 - Member assistant
- Galactic Hub Budullangr - Atlas Era Colonist, Investor, Business Owner, Janitorial Staff, (G.D.S.) Support
- Galactic Hub Project - Regional Office and Experimental Proving Grounds
- The Qitanian Empire - Area Embassy
- Wild Space - Embassy Relations, wiki assistant
- Intergalactic Exploration Corporation Official Business partnership - Platforms United
- CELAB Galactic Industries - unofficial but a huge fan of this company's work and exploration.
These are official GenBra Employees
|Member name||Title||Platform||Reddit Contact|
|PizzaCraft100||Intern||PS4||no contact available|
- GenBra Defense Systems - Giant Defense Lasers to Killer Monster Trucks - G.D.S. Has it!
- GenBra: Galactic Travels - Galactic Travels thru the galaxies of No Man's Sky
A BRIEF HISTORY OF GENBRA
The Beginning of...
Everyday new things happen. In life... in game... in this space where we play. The GenBra timeline tries to track a small glimpse of the adventures that take place. Each page adds to the catalog of adventure; sometimes Company specific exploration but often we follow the lead of true explorers, documenting the greats.
In current times, GenBra CEA AstromonsX spearheads the greatest reaches of PS4 space travel; reaching all corners, including those that should not exist. His current commitment has extended the GenBra Brand further then ever conceived.
Current GenBra Stock value nearing 100 Billion units in total.
As a successful exploration corporation, GenBra also offers financial assistance to emerging civilizations as well as providing support to new entrepreneurs & enthusiastic new explorers.
The timeline below was refreshed at the beginning of Beyond, older timeline history found Here
|- ____DATE____ -||- EVENT OF SIGNIFICANCE -|
|8-14-2019||Beyond drops and GenBra goes into a state of wait as the bugs are ironed out. Wiki pages are all moved to GenBra Space Corp (Visions). This historical record is refreshed, stopped on the Visions page and restarted on the new Beyond page. All recorded events before 8-14-2019 are accounted for on the old Visions page.|
|8-18-2019||New pages are transferred and created|
|8-25-2019||Two Multi-tools are rediscovered - I added the new info to the old pages: Trace of Itvaler-III & M-Field Engine 9/X57-B13|
|8-25-2019||New GenBra Space Corp. logos are released to the public. Beautifully designed by AstromonsX.|
|8-27-2019||Galactic Explorer Branch has returned to Budullangr through The Nexus. Complete Company reconfigure is in the planning stages. All Branches may be condensed, some retired, a New Astro Branch may be announced.|
|10-11-2019||New player PizzaCraft100 is brought in as GenBra Space Corp's inter. Connection points will be documented.|
|10-13-2019||Branch consolidation - Considering the game now has the ability to travel thru and return to multiple galaxies... it now plays as I was. Time to effort consolidating my connections (Station Terminus, Inter-Galactic Terminus and base connections) to a single game-save. This will be the Galactic-Traveller, the legacy save which was began the first day of Atlas Rises, it also has the most game play hours and multi galaxy connections. Other game-saves will be used for jumping points if needed. I will note the equipment (MT, Ships and tech), with the Euclid Pirate Save, is exceptional and may be tapped in the future.|
|10-15-2019||Base Notes: GenBra Base Notes 01 requested it's deletion - COMPLETED|
|10-20-2029||Looking thru the wiki I came across theGrabra Quadrant. Interesting name?! I hope to explore it one day.|
|10-27-2019||Budullangr PS4 player Pansilva found an A class Alien Rifle: Ohmic Neutron Harmonizer. Eventually, later that night him and AstromonsX found the S!|
|10-28-2019||Journal entry: ugh!!! wake up in the star system Luforolfu... like how did I get here? This happens all too often now in Beyond. It's my own damn fault, but the game definitely changed. Don't know where it is or what galaxy or what place... or wait; yep 3265LY from the Core... geez of course the core, at least that's somewhere! ok let's focus on where we are? warp...plenty of fuel, too much at times... those were the days... I got a whole hauler full. Here we go, Budullangr; it seems like I am home. The damn core color makes sense now; I know so many more colors... beautiful combinations that bring all sorts of feels. Anyway, I have been away for so long I wasn't sure of the Green.|
|10-28-2019||On the hunt in Budullangr to document Pansilva's new found Alien Rifle ORIGINAL POST - S class Ohmic Neutron Harmonizer|
|12-19-2019||Preparation for Unification Day 2019. PizzaCraft100 leapfrogs intothedoor into GHUB systems HUB1-151 Hoder and HUB1-152 Bragi. The HUB1-151 Hoder system was originally discovered in the first days of NEXT and has retained its day 1 GenBra Cave Base and Portal location, along with general system information (note: this system should go thru refreshed documentation).|
|12-20-2019||Mission to contact Unification Day 2019 (PS4), research Unification Day 2019 (PC) for greater information. Public event trailer was released 12-19-2019 HERE on OtherGalaxies - Event currated by WAAM86 Empire of Jatriwil Ambassador |
Portal glyphs: 0096F854CC30
(system originally found on PC byg5457s and voted on by The United Federation of Traveller HERE
Original system detail post HERE
Detailed Hubble Zone location by Acolatio
|12-28-2019||Happy Unification Day everyone!|
|1-8-2020||Goal of 10 Billion in Stasis Devices and near 100,000 in nanites have been transferred to Pizzacraft100 for deep storage (Possible Federation treasury fund donation). Original Fund brought out from NEXT era 'game-save' investments, (see game save notes 8-14-2019).|
|1-10-2020||investment fund: Stasis were much easier to store; current fund is approx 36 Billion (6 storage containers full at 400 SD per storage unit). Nanites are a little more hard to determine, sale prices seem to be variable, current nanite fund is 3 storage containers full at 20 S Class tech per storage unit (approximating over 20,000 nanites well under initial hopes). Complete fund is currently stored with PizzaCraft100, 1-16-2020 Fund has been doubled.|
Rediscovered Favorite Master BU9 - one of the best and easiest ships to acquire... found another S Class!
|1-17-2020||AstromonsX found a path to Galaxy 256 Odyalutai. He brought me in and I established a basic GenBra Hut with Portal. Exploration TBD|
|1-21-2020||Began GenBra Notes 2020 ... to expire within one year.|
|1-21-2020||Initial exploration on Galaxy 256 began. Astro has created an awesome underwater exploration/documentation research center disguised as a cozy diving resort. Wiki page in progress system: GenBra 256 - Odyalutai Core Resort, region: Yehustinra Sector, base: GenBra Odyalutai Core Resort -all by AstromonsX|
|1-22-2020||Discovered on twitter that the Backup Ryung Atomiser (PS4) has been found again!!! Synthesis' update new page here: Backup Ryung Atomizer (PS4), has been discovered by geneticcode again. Great find traveller! Tweet Info HERE|
|1-24-2020||Budullangr Discovery of one star system which has two S Class Experimental Rifles and one B Class Alien Pistol in its MT pool Reddit Bud Post HERE - discovered by bacon-eggs4breakfast|
system name: Infekted Weaponry system.
|1-28-2020||Thank god I am only playing one game save these days. Since any 'one' game can be in any galaxy now the goal has always been to play only one character, one game save, have one continuous purpose and experience. The game save I am playing was started on the very first day of Atlas Rises; my very first game was began only a few months before the Atlas Rises update and by that time I was hooked to the game. So anyways, tonight I started the game and found myself in the outskirts of the Oniijialdu galaxy... hahaha i hadn't played in a while and forgot I jumped galaxies. Good thing I have the wiki too, now I know where I am. Thanks guys! |
Region: Zephiynens, System: Histervel, 710k from the core.
|2-10-2020||Astro added MrBlack86's perfect system to the wiki New Jambi - excellent page!|
|2-12-2020||IDEA NOTE: check the 'Death Trap system found during Atlas Rises GenBra_Space_Corp_(Atlas)#SPECIAL_Death_Trap_Portal|
|2-13-2020||Business movement initiative: InExCor hopeful galactic Corporate partner (plus two others) movement to more public forum.|
Big Budullangr leadership change: IlContePier is retiring from Director to move into citizenship within the BHUB, he is still in the civ and will always be a respected leader. Pansliva is currently considering the roll. During this time GenBra is in the middle of the power transfer. BHUB specific document release, sub-reddit mod position and intra-galactic funds will be dispersed in an orderly fashion at the time and place selected in the future.
Addition Calypso news - possible new Civ to be worked on!
|2-13-2020||MrBlack's info: New Jambi - approx 7200 LY from the CHUB, currently considering a greater role in the space community with New Jambi as the safe haven and staging grounds. |
GenBra is moving to create a base in New Jambi. Currently created a Calypso Galaxy Jump base approx: 670k LY from the Calypso core. coords: 0427:006B:0D4D:01BB glyphs: 61BBEC54EC28,
MrBlack87's official civilization name from my notes: The Calypso Yautja = Yautja comes from the Alien/Predator Movies as the name of the Alien Species known for being keen hunters.
|2-14-2020||Re-established GenBra BHUB Old Port System Tower - located in HUB1-21 Isabill XIII (BHUB Port).|
|2-14-2020||update HUB1-E4 Proximus I|
|2-19-2020||Currently in Calypso - surveying the site for a base to be built in New Jambi|
|2-24-2020||New Jambi location selected... Yautja Mountain|
|2-25-2020||Finishing construction of Yautja Mountain Diplomatic Center|
Exploration of Mehulla, found a fun looking Crystal Clip MT Pistol Ancestral Nidalmat Atomizer
|2-28-2020||COMPLETED documentation and base build Snow House - with yellow Crystals EXP PISTOL - Bud Core|
default system name: Erbata-Rish V
system name: Rishtar Silross, region Veykin Expanse
GenBra Space Corp officially secures superior technology: Destroyer of the Nexus. Thank you to Pansilva for the discovery.
|2-29-2020||Documentation complete and ready for Grand opening!!: GenBra Multi-Galaxy Headquarters in HUB1-E4 Proximus I|
|3-4-2020||Visited the Euclid NipNip Base Haze Valley Farm by 710|
|3-4-2020||Atlas 'Death Trap' system is nothing. Currently a extreme weather planet, nothing more.|
|3-6-2020||In talks with the esteemed Qitanian Empire to establish a GenBra Office Branch, CEA set to explore the Oefergia Boundary region|
|3-8-2020||Qitanian Empire embassy on hold as they prepare their new region.|
|3-9-2020||Travel to AGT Micro Build FB POST glypphs: 2039F3545C3E|
|3-11-2020||GHUB and AGT Micro bases complete - two 'must-see' planets in the Euclid Galaxy.|
Qitanian Embassy Project underway. Euclid Core, Gaquang region (800LY, right of the core, from the Oefergia Boundary), starting system (drop-in): Qitand-Zat.
|3-13-2020||RL Note: the mid-west takes Covid-19 Virus seriously and closes schools for the next three weeks. Life slowly changes.|
|3-15-2020||Both GenBra bases have been completed in the Qitanian system, documentation under-way.|
|3-18-2020||the full enchilada: Qitand-GenBra Wayhe Hedem|
Found a weird system in the core of Calypso, default name Aliens, all three planets are exotic. No Space station, no alien races.
I messed up and didn't fully redo the Elysium update: Xigazho-Beoka IV (Elysium Shrine), plus base page REDDIT POST.
Go back and check out this ship The Prophecy of Madness - Calypso Core, update system: Litvall-Baat XVI
|3-21-2020||CANCELED Wild Space work Project: Wild Space - Euclid, 603K from Core, 0035043F645C coords: 0C5B:0083:0BF5:0035|
|3-27-2020||Civ Space page edits suggestion submitted User:Intothedoor/Tester2|
|3-27-2020||GenBra Defense Systems Branch development.|
Finally acquired the S Class version of The Prophecy of Madness - not sure what to do about it being very similar to , a ship that has been with me for a very long time.
|4-5-2020||The conclusion of the 'Great Wiki War' - My announcement, Cosmic Collaspe, DFairchild Response|
|4-7-2020||GenBra Defense Systems Branch Completed by AstromonsX|
Wild Space building project order is approved by The Spyder via discord discussions. Writing up the info for CEA Astro to make initial exploration contact.
|4-18-2020||PS4 version 2.42 is downloaded and updated|
|4-20-2020||Happy 420! lots of stuff went on during this month, lots of building. The Wild Space base took me a week plus just working it out, failing, and having to build it again. Fun experience tho!|
Adventure in the Wild Space system Nellus: The Nellus Sword!
|5-1-2020||Something I just found out is I can glitch the game into spawing me right next to the Core of a galaxy after a Galactic Core Jump... So I am back on jumping galaxies, building a small jump base at the Core, and moving forward. We are now officially into the 50th galaxy.|
Glitch Method: for reference First start out at the Core of the galaxy, and travel to the closest Black Hole; Go thru the Black Hole (I have found I stay still within 5k to 3k LY from that galactic Core); Go directly to the gateway system that the galactic map points you too in order to reach the Core. From here I have been able to land, and build a small base. I uploaded the base and go back to space; I check that my fuel levels are full and jump the Galactic Core. This has taken me to the next galaxy Core for over ten times already. Here is the key: you can not restart your game, all this travel is within one play session, you must travel that black hole at the beginning of the play session but after you can travel as many galaxies as you can (I do about 3 to 5 galaxies per session).
|5-12-2020||New EPM base completed - Xbox reach-out work in progress. Attempting to have more star system discovered on all three platforms in complete order. Peacebomb is helping on the PC side of things|
|5-14-2020||CEA Astro needed to take sick leave from hardcore-exploration related injury. Retains full pay and benefits. Get well buddy!|
|5-15-2020||GenBra and InExCor announce official partnership. Current GenBra promotional slogan InExoCor and GenBra - Platforms United. We are working on it :)|
|5-18-2020||Ended up in the Helios Confederation of Independent Systems system due to Peacebomb's System colours project suggestion. So I built the largest Fungal Mould farm I have ever done. A week out and I am still harvesting and building, making sure it good to go.|
|5-23-2020||Have already traveled up thru Galaxy #80, building a small base at each core, at least from Galaxy 42 on up. Considering filling in a few gaps in galaxies 1-10 just to make sure I have those connection even tho I can still load old files and game hope with P:izzaCraft100... speaking of have used his supplies to replenish my expensive taste in fully outfitted star ships. I have spent several billion and multi-thousands of , testing S Class modules.|
|6-5-2020||Project Generic Phoenix: cords: 07FA:0084:07F5:00CA; 00CA05FF6FFB|
|6-5-2020||Reached galaxy 110, plus re-completed the first ten. Ran into a base building limit! With all of my recent base building I must have ran into the ultimate universal base building limit. I had to visit several old un-documented bases and delete them. This is an extreme problem that may affect my game play.|
|6-8-2020||Decided to re-take ownership of all current GenBra bases, the communities these bases are will be considered and remembered, we understand the land we built these bases on are owned by the original holders and we are not to infringe on their land; however, we will now be the legal owners of our bases. |
Exception: would be the bases which were given to civilizations as gifts. These are to be treated with the utmost care for the benefit of the client/friend/partner/ally. We are here for a reason (as we always are) and we must make the best outcome for all.
|6-9-2020||ownership is most importantly decided by the project manager or lead to any endeavor. Branches remain independent.|
|6-15-2020||5:33am just updated to version 2.52; Hesitant to try it, but whatever... I backed my stuff up, I need to get to the BSO!|
|6-16-2020||Traveling to the BSO for a project headed by GDS, directed by AstromonsX. Used PizzaCraft100 to galaxy jump me to the Unification Day (System), which was approx 140k LY away from the BSO home system.|
|6-23-2020||Federation Security fallout!|
|6-24-2020||Completion of the BSO Welcome hut and Mark IV Project|
|6-27-2020||Completed travel to the Grabra Quadrant and beginning initial exploration. Astro is also here and doing the same. evaluation for future purpose. credit goes to the The Plamidian Remnants as the first explorers in this region.|
|7-1-2020||Grabra Quad scouted and it looks nice... yellow region which isn't my favorite but the region name is... so we will see what the future brings. Current intro-target system Iruno complete, we have a hold in the region!|
|7-5-2020||GenBra officially leaves the Federation. Here|
|8-2-2020||We are now in the Desolation version of the game (ver 2.61). I documented our Federation shared Pillar system UFT Shkarts XIX, it will be interesting to see how many other civs actually document their system? Check back sometime.|
OFFICIAL BASES - GenBra Space Corp
intothedoor (GenBra CEO)
- (Euclid): , pizzacrafts first base visit :)
- (Euclid): Purple Crystal MT Outpost - Observation Base.
- (Euclid): - located in HUB1-151 Hoder GHUB
- (Euclid): - Unification Day 2019
- (Euclid): - Galactic Hub Project Event
- (Euclid): - AGT Micro colony Minima
- (Euclid): - The Qitanian Empire
- (Euclid): - Farm products, explosive dealer
- (Euclid): - Xbox reach-out EPM Diplomatic base
- (Euclid): - Xbox reach-out to the HCIS
- (Euclid): - Black Star Order portal security base for the G.D.S.
- (Galaxy 2): Exit Hut 2
- (Calypso): - MrBlack87's perfect system!
- (Calypso): Base of Maddness star ship hunter: opposite-side MrBlack's Paradise YHUB Core
- (Galaxy 4-6): Exit Hut 4 - 6
- (Galaxy 7): - located in the BHUB old Port system
- (Galaxy 7): - 'Synthesis era' pyramid base in HUB1-E4 Proximus I
- (Galaxy 7): - Farm Products, Living Glass Ghost Farm in the BHUB
- (Galaxy 7): - Originally the birth place of the Budullangr Branch in the system
- (Galaxy 7): - located in the BHUB PEW MK III System
- (Galaxy 7): in the old system
- (Galaxy 7): - S Class Purple EXP Pistol with color tubes at the Bud Core
- (Galaxy 7): - Farm products, Circuit Boards, Explosives
- (Galaxy 8): GenBra Exit Hut 8
- (Galaxy 9): Astros Big Jump (GenBra Tag-a-long) - jumping point at the 9th Core
- (Galaxy 10): - Area 51 assistant Vault
- (Galaxy 19): - The Elysium Shrine Base
- (Galaxy 30): - Farm products, lots of Star Bulb
- (Galaxy 42): - Diplo base at the 42nd Core
- (Galaxy 43) thru (Galaxy 110): Exit Huts in the Core of each system subject to change
- (Galaxy 255): - Base 255
- (Galaxy 255): - Ahab's Folly Planet, small NipNip farm
- (Galaxy 255): EV1 Observational Base
- Base 256
Budullangr Branch: maintenance
- (Galaxy 7 - Budullangr) GenBra Bone League Racing - BHUB - Bubblemoon racing updated
- (Galaxy 7 - Budullangr) Oceana Reef Outpost (GenBra BHUB) - Deep Ocean Exploration
AstromonsX (GenBra CEA)
- (Galaxy 1 - Euclid) - Step in and experience ludicrous speeds!! Now an Accelerator location next to The Galactic Hub Project Euclid!
- (Galaxy 1 - Euclid) - The P.E.W. Mark IV boosts defenses for The Black Star Order's Delta Quadrant Capital
- (Galaxy 1 - Euclid) - GenBra Defense Systems Branch - Defense R&D Location
- (Galaxy 1 - Euclid) - GenBra's Massive Radio Telescope monitoring The Strand - Wild Space Territory/Delta Quadrant
- (Galaxy 1 - Euclid) - Unique GenBra Melody of the egg Mission base - Hello Games discovered the System & Planet
- (Galaxy 1 - Euclid) - A GenBra joint-base venture in The Qitanian Empire's Gaquang Region
- (Galaxy 1 - Euclid) - GenBra's Embassy in the Empire of Phantomium Marxium -- ((Downsized - new wiki page direct to be created)))
- (Galaxy 1 - Euclid) - The Galactic Hub Micro-Colony 2020
- (Galaxy 1 - Euclid) - Unification Day 2019 - GenBra's Ultimate Dance & Party Base!
- (Galaxy 3 - Calypso) - GenBra's Diplo Donuts flagship store! Opened in the extraordinary system
- (Galaxy 7 - Budullangr) - Get wet and spin around like a maniac at the underwater crashed freighter Accelerator!
- (Galaxy 7 - Budullangr) - GenBra's Official Multi-Galaxy Branch Headquarters
- (Galaxy 7 - Budullangr) - GenBra Defense Systems Most Powerful Weapon...The P.E.W. Mark III
- (Galaxy 7 - Budullangr) - GenBra's Sprawling Deep Sea Research Base in the Bud GHub
- (Galaxy 7 - Budullangr) - View & Ride enormous Dinos at the GenBra Jurassic World Center in Bud!
- (Galaxy 10 - Eissentam) - Defensive Weapons Systems Test Site (A-51) built for the Qitanian Empire of Galaxy 10
- (Galaxy 50 - Teyaypilny) - GenBra has it's own thrill ride!! Hop on if you dare!
- (Galaxy 255 - Iousongola) - Extensive Underwater Cave Base on serene Diplo planet
- (Galaxy 255 - Iousongola) - GenBra Defense System's Killer Monster Truck!!
- (Galaxy 256 - Odyalutai) - Official company secret Island Resort Base
- (Galaxy 256 - Odyalutai) - Elevated Moon Base on a perfect weather Moon
- (Galaxy 256 - Odyalutai) - A L I E N themed Base on B&W 'Vile Anomaly'
TO DO LIST:
-CEO: visit Grimkirk's base in Euclid: glyphs: 21F8F8552C2F
- --PLEASE visit this base soon. It is so amazing.
- You got it Bud - damn-it got side tracked by vacation, confusion, updates and beer
-Assist with Galactic Hub Budullangr leadership transition
- What up with this? curious how long we are gonna wait. I nominate Astro, unless... our man can come back.
-Unification Day 2020: as details arrive
- CEA Heads this project; CEO commits to the main wiki pages if allowed or no one else steps up, plus bases.... and rum.
-Grabra Quadrant: (seeking our galactic ancestors, the Vy'Keen GenBra), all new stuff goes to notes.
CEO GONNA DO IT WHATEVER SECTION (TEMPORARY)
- UFT Shkarts XIX - GenBra's official Federation system and planet.
- possible interesting place to visit: Wheatland
- Visit Nebula Observatory, Budullangr - CHECK THESE SYSTEMS:
- side hustle - https://nomanssky.gamepedia.com/Special:Drilldown/Systems?_single
- look into - Freighters - https://nomanssky.gamepedia.com/Starship_Catalogue_-_Freighter_(Visions)#Catalogues
GenBra Media & Insignia
Logos created by AstromonsX
GenBra Employee Gallery
- Hello Games NMS Website
- Pilgram Star App
- NO MAN'S SKY PORTALS DECODER
- Black Hole Suns Distance and Route Calculator
- Resource - The primary materials of No Man's Sky
- Multi-tool Catalogue
- Interloper's Guide to the Galaxy - Complete Guide to NMS
- Player Base Catalogue
- Economy - System Wealth info
- Conflict Level
- Civilization Categories civ size and description
- Glyph display template
- No Mans Sky Wiki:Explained - Navigators
- No Mans Sky Wiki:Explained - General Rules
- No Mans Sky Wiki:Explained - Best Practices
- No Mans Sky Wiki:Explained - Macros
- No Mans Sky Wiki:Explained - Version edits
- No Mans Sky Wiki:Explained - Categories