Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
A strange, potentially parasitic plant that yields an occasional harvest of the highly tradable commodity, Gravitino Balls.
Suitable for hydroponic indoor planting. Cannot be planted outdoors.
Approximate growing time: 2 hours
Build[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Growing the plant will produce 1 Gravitino Ball in roughly 2 hours of real time.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Foundation - Added as a product.
- Atlas Rises - Renamed from Gravitino Orb to Gravitino Host. Blueprint changed, formerly used Thamium9 and Antrium.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used Thamium9 and Marrow Bulb.
- NEXT 1.55 - Growing time changed, formerly it was 60 minutes.
- Beyond - Blueprint changed, formerly used Chromatic Metal, Ionised Cobalt and Magnetised Ferrite. Growing time fixed in the game description.