|This article is about the NEXT version of Guiden. For the Atlas Rises version, see Guiden (Atlas).|
|Region||Sea of Onhakitc|
|Spectral class||Yellow Star F4|
|Distance to centre||1158017 light‑years|
|Conflict level||Trivial (1)|
Summary[edit | edit source]
The system is under supervision of Operator Entity Ziyornyag who leads the administrative efforts. His daily work is supported by Echo Analyst Entity Holunitsa who takes care of all intellectual operations and Sentinel Hunter Nuoheko. The Vy'keen follows his calling as the local chief officer. His methods are... efficient.
Aboard the space station the Korvax offer visitors access to their workshops.
History[edit | edit source]
|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki.|
At the time of the temporal anomaly the system was under supervision of Interface Entity Buinsa. The consensus of the local Korvax convergence has chosen another of their own to lead the affairs of the system in the meanwhile. It is unknown if the Gek were unhappy with the change in leadership and if that led to the closure of their embassy. Today only the Vy'keen offer support to the Korvax government.
Planets & Moons[edit | edit source]
- Hikag, also known as Guiden 1 remains dangerous but no longer a scorched world. Today it has begun to cool down and water has returned to its surface. While torrid deluges still reach up to 101.5°C, the old extreme of 111.7°C hasn't been reached since the temporal anomaly. That was the time when the planet even had 69.7°C by day and 78.8°C by night.
- Temperate Climate (21.5°C at day).
- 101.5°C during heatwaves (midday).
- Guiden Prime is one of the victims of the temporal anomaly. While fauna returned to the formerly devoid pangean gaia world, the atmosphere has become caustic. The standard acidity is 66.2 Hammett and during storms the atmospheric reactions bring it up to 108.2 Hammett, effectively shrouding it in citric acid.
- Subtropical Climate (35.3°C at midday).
- Ebel Ubun, the former pangean caustic world has transformed into a calm pangean scorched ringworld after the temporal anomaly.
- 56+°C at day.
- Guiden 3a, the former Udinoka was a dangerous riverland gaiamoon. Not only its weather was extreme, it also had an over 4m high predator species of Tetraceris. Today it has become an extremely dangerous pangean desertmoon. Murderous heat during the day and shredding cold nights below -80°C are common, making it inhospitable even during a calm moment.
- 61.1°C at midday.
- -89.5°C at midnight.
- 125.5°C during sandstorm (night)
- 131.1°C during sandstorm (day)
- dT = 220.6°C
Lifeforms[edit | edit source]
Species[edit | edit source]
Starships[edit | edit source]
- Overall: 7 Shuttles, 3 Fighter, 7 Explorer, 3 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 3 Freighter, 1 Capital Freighter
- CS-2 Hamurora Resurgent-Class Capital Freighter
Technology[edit | edit source]
Exosuit[edit | edit source]
- Radiation Protection (S) 15.4%
- Thermal Protection Heat (S) 9.7%
- Toxic Protection (S) 11.2%
- Scatter Blaster (A) 8.8% ???
- Movement (C) 1.1%
MultiTool[edit | edit source]
- Blaze Javelin (S) 7.3%
- Pulse Spitter (S) 8.3%
- Scanner Module (S) 11.8%
- Scatter Blaster (S) 5.8%
- Plasma Launcher (A) 4.4%
- Pulse Spitter (A) 3.6%
- Scatter Blaster (A) 8.8%
- Pulse Spitter (C) 2.1%
Ship[edit | edit source]
- Cyclotron (S) +5.7%
- Photon Cannon (S) +4.1%
- Positron (S) +12.8%
- Starship Shield (A) +9.6%
- Pulse Engine (C) +1.2%
Trade[edit | edit source]
General: Sell 78.4% / Buy -15.6%