Haze Valley Farm
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 22 November, 2018.
|This article was catalogued by the Galactic Hub.|
|Haze Valley Farm|
|Star system||HUB11-1CD Spirit of the Harvestman|
|Yes; NipNip||Pilgrim / Nomad / Roamer / Colossus|
Haze Valley Farm is a player base.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Located in the Galactic Hub, Haze Valley Farm is the largest known outdoor NipNip grow in the universe, providing an excellent opportunity for photo/video shoots or low-effort Units (no crafting required, Trade Terminal on site in utility room).
Features[edit | edit source]
- Crop field: ~550 NipNip plants, NipNip Drones.
- Outdoor patio area: Great view of the crop field, decorative green double-helix lights on palm tree.
- Main office: For meeting with Haze Valley Propagation Services (Coming Soon)
- Utility room: Medium Refiner, Appearance Modifier, Save Point, NipNip-inspired art, and storage cabinets
- Haze Valley Farm Lab: NipNip experimentation, extraction/processing, cloning, testing/analysis, and experimentation. Currently features aquaponic NipNip grow.
- Red Room Dining Area: High-end dining/party area lit by both artificial red light and natural red light from Ancient Data Structures located beneath the glass sections of the floor.
- Exocraft garage: Pilgrim, Nomad, Roamer, Colossus
- Racetrack: (Coming Soon)
- Teleporter Tower: This prebuilt, repurposed structure located about ~230u from main structure contains a small diplo/nature shrine and a Teleporter.
- Comm Cave: An underground area for visitors to leave Communications Stations. Entrance is located between the main structure and the Teleporter Tower. Please leave a comm if you visit!
Additional information[edit | edit source]
Haze Valley Farm's outdoor field was created using a glitch to swap Gamma Weed, which can be planted outdoors on radioactive worlds such as Geiger's Paradise, with NipNip. Each plant had to be individually glitched, and was aligned using rows of short walls / railings.
Haze Valley Propagation Service was a planned future service to plant NipNip plants for players who lost or were never able to obtain the required blueprint. After the glitch preventing players from receiving the blueprint was fixed, the idea of the service was retired and may be revived in the future.