The information from this article is up-to-date as of 22 November, 2018.
|Previous galaxy||Next galaxy|
Hesperius Dimension is a galaxy.
Summary[edit | edit source]
This galaxy can be reached by:
- Warp travel - Players start here with a crashed ship after reaching the centre of the Calypso galaxy.
- Simulation reset - Players in Hilbert Dimension and Calypso galaxies, who choose to reset the simulation into a Norm galaxy during the New Beginnings primary mission, will start again in this galaxy.
Region categories[edit | edit source]
Regions can be categorised by the prefix or suffix added to the procedurally generated name (∗ marks its location). Names without prefix or suffix can also appear, it is currently unknown if this is a bug or not.
- ∗ Adjunct
- ∗ Void
- ∗ Expanse
- ∗ Terminus
- ∗ Boundary
- ∗ Fringe
- ∗ Cluster
- ∗ Mass
- ∗ Band
- ∗ Cloud
- ∗ Nebula
- ∗ Quadrant
- ∗ Sector
- ∗ Anomaly
- ∗ Conflux
- ∗ Instability
- Sea of ∗
- The Arm of ∗
- ∗ Spur
- ∗ Shallows
Known regions[edit | edit source]
Visions[edit | edit source]
Atlas Rises[edit | edit source]
Pathfinder[edit | edit source]
Note: As of the Atlas Rises update, these systems are outdated and have possibly changed or may be non-existent.
Civilized space[edit | edit source]
- The AGT Hesperius Embassy has been established as a navigation waypoint and outpost by the Alliance of Galactic Travellers
- InExCor has an oupost in Umveli region.
- Oxalis has an outpost in the Owicarita Adjunct region.