|The subject of this article is from the Crossplay update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 16 July, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 16 July, 2020.
|Category||Starship - Hyperdrive|
|Type||Hyperdrive Upgrade: Blue Systems|
Indium Drive is a starship technology.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
Upgrades the hyperdrive's computational matrix, preventing temporal anomalies when attempting to reach rare-class blue stellar bodies.
User is advised to access Hyperdrive systems via the Galactic Map.
Source[edit | edit source]
Build[edit | edit source]
Upgrade progression[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Operates automatically when installed and needs no fuel or recharging.
- Gives a bonus to hyperdrive range if the upgrade module is installed adjacent to the ship's hyperdrive or other drive modules.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- NEXT - Added as a technology.
- Visions - Icon changed.
- Beyond - Blueprint changed, Technology Module was renamed to Wiring Loom.
- Crossplay - Description changed.