|This article was catalogued by the Galactic Hub.|
|Star system||HUB9-40 Aprely-Matsev II|
|Atmosphere||Dusty, Reddish, Low Visibility During Storms|
|Terrain||Large Low-lying Islands; Lakes; Pillars|
|Biome||Barren - Dusty Planet|
|Resources||Ag Cc Cu Py|
|Discovered by||BlackCatLair; Documented by 7101334|
Jolivi is a planet.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Alias Names[edit | edit source]
Location Info[edit | edit source]
Resources[edit | edit source]
- “Form” refers to, for example: crystal form, resource deposit form, Pedestal Form (Vortex Cube), “Stem Plant” Form (Gravitino Ball), “Floating Crystal” Form (Rare Metal Element/others), etc
- “Rarity” refers to how often the resource appears on the planet, and is just an estimate (there’s no in-game value to measure it by).
- Standard resources like Carbon, Condensed Carbon, Sodium, etc. may be included or omitted at the editor’s discretion.
|Sac Venom||Harmful Plant||Rare|
Life[edit | edit source]
Fauna[edit | edit source]
|Name||Behavior & Diet||Height||Weight|
|P. Marrowyocleus||Methodical &
|BlackCaitLair||Genus: Rangifae||Notes: Produce Creature Eggs when fed Enzyme Fluid. Can be used as a mount.|
Zoology Scan Completion[edit | edit source]
Flora[edit | edit source]
The flora of Jolivi are fairly standard for a desert planet. The exception to this is the presence of a variety of underwater flora, which are more rarely present on desert worlds such as this.
Atmosphere & Climate[edit | edit source]
- Maximum Temperature: 71.7 °F
- Minimum Temperature: -74.0 °F
- Storm Temperature:
- Radioactivity (Rad): 0.8
- Toxicity (Tox): 8.1
Notable Locations & Waypoints[edit | edit source]
|Galactic Hub Industries Beta: Logra Lake Diplo Ranch||The Logra Lake Diplo Ranch is Galactic Hub Industries's 2nd Production Colony. Animal agriculture of the local diplo species via harvesting their Creature Eggs is the colony's main focus. Other resources, such as Pyrite, can also be found here.
Players may build anywhere but are encouraged to build their ranch somewhere on the shores of Logra Lake. Players may share boundaries with other players in order to tap into the best resources in a communal fashion. Due to this proximity, it is very important that you upload your base frequently, so neighbors can clearly see your boundaries.
(Center of Logra Lake)