|The subject of this article is from the ExoMech update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 10 June, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 10 June, 2020.
|Previous galaxy||Next galaxy|
Kikolgallr is a galaxy.
Summary[edit | edit source]
This galaxy can be reached by:
- Warp travel - Players start here with a crashed ship after reaching the centre of the Budullangr galaxy.
- Simulation reset - Players in Ickjamatew and Budullangr galaxies, who choose to reset the simulation into a Norm galaxy during the New Beginnings primary mission, will start again in this galaxy.
Region categories[edit | edit source]
Regions can be categorised by the prefix or suffix added to the procedurally generated name (∗ marks its location). Names without prefix or suffix can also appear, it is currently unknown if this is a bug or not.
- ∗ Adjunct
- ∗ Void
- ∗ Expanse
- ∗ Terminus
- ∗ Boundary
- ∗ Fringe
- ∗ Cluster
- ∗ Mass
- ∗ Band
- ∗ Cloud
- ∗ Nebula
- ∗ Quadrant
- ∗ Sector
- ∗ Anomaly
- ∗ Conflux
- ∗ Instability
- Sea of ∗
- The Arm of ∗
- ∗ Spur
- ∗ Shallows
Known regions[edit | edit source]
|Adiscir Nebula||Oxalis||Atlas Rises|
|Atyanga||GenBra Space Corp||Visions|
|Itwoope Nebula||Alliance of Galactic Travellers||Visions|
|Jawson Sector||GenBra Space Corp||ExoMech|
|Nupiapod Cluster||Calypso Travellers Foundation||Atlas Rises|
|Stongla Boundary||Geknip Gang Hub||NEXT|
|Tanyineb||GenBra Space Corp||Visions|
|The Arm of Eckvos||Visions|
Civilized space[edit | edit source]
- The Alliance of Galactic Travellers have a long history and several areas discovered near the Core, (see AGT Gateway System)
- The Geknip Gang Hub has a civilization in the Stongla Boundary region (PC, normal mode) at the same co-ordinates as the Euclid hub.
- GenBra Space Corp has a small base at the core.
- InExCor has an outpost in the Utzigs Cluster region.
- Oxalis has an outpost in the Adiscir Nebula region.