Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|The subject of this article is from the Crossplay update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 16 July, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 16 July, 2020.
|This page fills the role of Embassy for a Civilized Space community. The information found here represents a user-created civilization that is a creative addition to the game.|
|Capital system||KAscendancy Sol|
Korvax Ascendancy is a civilized space community.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Korvax Ascendancy is a Civilized space community.
Mission[edit | edit source]
Our mission is to act as a small civilisation in said regions.
Background[edit | edit source]
The civilization first started when the planet of Crom, now Korvaxu, was found by me, melechdaviid.
We are allies with Wild Space.
Naming Guidelines[edit | edit source]
Members are encouraged to name planets/moons with whatever they want, as long as it isn't derogatory. The systems must have KA as a prefix, and must only be in the Atkastr Band or Inakes Nebula.
Joining[edit | edit source]
Members[edit | edit source]
Our census page can be found at Census - Korvax Ascendancy.
Systems Discovered[edit | edit source]
The following systems have been discovered:
- KAscendancy Sol: Main system for government and ambassadorship.
- Ektaval: Supply depot; an affluent system for purchasing resources in large quantities.
- Ewcasta: System for works of art and home of the Unit, a pilot known for their mass.
- KA Allotted Residential System: Home system for non-governmental entities and members.
- KA Atkastr: Recreational, research, and profit system. For art, races, farms, and museums.
- KA Bloodred: Military base and exploration port.
- KA Mariner-Ileenbri: Industrial and trading region for Stasis Device production. Star Silk is also available here.
- KA Mariner-Wuleycitya: Low atmosphere scientific research reservation.
- KA Ueya-Serene: Industrial and manufacturing region for high-end technology.
The following systems are available for settlement:
- KA Agurja-Azu
- KA Beytz
- KA Bielde-Nokay – (Uncharted system))
- KA Diazus-Teka
- KA Eanugh-Uru
- KA Eromya
- KA Gakharka XII – (Abandoned system)
- KA Howago-Reduen VII
- KA Iying-Oku
- KA Kifordu
- KA Lachess-Bagh
- KA Mabled
- KA Mariner-Geytheod
- KA Mariner-Hunjinz
- KA Mariner-Lakambor
- KA Mariner-Meyang
- KA Mariner-Xicost
- KA Ouchen XVIII
- KA Zaozheji
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Rules[edit | edit source]
Rules for this civilization include:
- No Harassment
- No spamming
- Do not seize a system without contacting me, InsertFurmanism, first. All things must go through their particular channels.