Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Korvax Convergence Cube
|The subject of this article is from the Living Ship update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 6 April, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 6 April, 2020.
|Korvax Convergence Cube|
Korvax Convergence Cube is a curiosity.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
Device used by the Korvax for the storage of historical and cultural information.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- It can be found in Damaged Containers or as monolith rewards.
- It can be purchased from NPCs at Trading Posts.
- It is a possible reward from frigate expeditions.
- It is a possible trade from wandering traders you encounter while using the Pulse Engine.
- It can be given by a Korvax space station exploration guild envoy, if you have a sufficient exploration guild rank.
Use[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- It can be sold at the Galactic Trade Terminal.
- One is required during the Scientific Research to progress further in the mission.
See also[edit | edit source]
Can be used on monolith:
Can't be used on monolith:
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Release - Introduced to the game.
- NEXT - Value changed, previously it was worth 13,062.5 each.
- Living Ship - Added Space Encounter with traders as a possible source.