The information from this article is up-to-date as of 22 November, 2018.
|This page fills the role of Headquarters for a Company organization. The information found here represents a user-created Company that is a creative addition to the game.|
LEVIATHAN is a franchise.
Summary[edit | edit source]
LEVIATHAN is a Multi-purpose intergalactic body that operates under the ownership of JACK, founder of this and other major entities across No Man's Sky. The Headquarters is located aboard the capital ship The Hurricane.
Mission[edit | edit source]
Our mission is to operate a private business plan across the Euclid galaxy.
Founding[edit | edit source]
BaileyJack sold the Samone Corporation to thespyder97 a few months prior and quickly went into obscurity. Soon after he returned to the Euclid galaxy after a trip to the Hilbert Dimension. LEVIATHAN started of as a farming business but has since been converted to a privately run branch orientated business. The Nip Nip has since been moved to a separate branch.
HQ[edit | edit source]
The company is based in the Arashi System, located in the Diilis region. LEVIATHAN has a planetary HQ called The Jackpot Tower but primarily uses The Hurricane capital ship as the main base. The coordinates below direct to the planet Ōame.
Branches[edit | edit source]
LEVIATHAN is a multi-purpose business that operates a selection of branches. Below are the current branches available.
Discovered Systems[edit | edit source]
UCA[edit | edit source]
BaileyJack is a founder of the United Corporate Alliance (Though they won't admit it). LEVIATHAN used to be part of the UCA as a member on the executive council until JACK quit.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name was inspired from the mythical creature of the same name.
- The emblem is similar to the logo used for Aperture Science from the Portal series. In addition to this, the logo was created this way by accident but remained due to it's similarity to the popular video game franchise.
- This is JACK's third civilisation/company in No Man's Sky. The other two are the Galactic Myraakian Federation and the aforementioned Samone Corporation.
- Originally NipNip was unobtainable due to a glitch on JACK's save. After a patch and an earlier version of his save, the farming was redone and therefore NipNip became craft-able.
- JACK had to use an earlier save due to being stuck in the Hilbert Dimension.
- The company has no land HQ. It runs through a capital ship, yet this would be seen as unnecessary due to other players being unable to visit the HQ.