Lactic Battlefield Zero Arena
|This article was catalogued by the Galactic Hub.|
This article was catalogued by the Galactic Hub.
|Lactic Battlefield Zero|
|Region||The Arm of Vezitinen|
|Star system||HUB1-C3 Ticessikj|
Lactic Battlefield Zero is a player base.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The arena is inspired by the special stage Battlefield featured in the Super Smash Bros. series.
This arena was designed for, and approved for use in, the Galactic Hub Star League.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Zero gravity orbital base
- 117 LY away from Unea Prime
- Seating areas and a Luxury skybox
- Located in an uncharted system
- Falling from this stage is treated as a loss / death.
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Uranue Major is a small, empty moon with aggressive Sentinels and very little gravity. The arena is high up enough to reach orbit when launching from the provided Nomad exocraft.
- For larger groups, it is recommended to land in the arena with Ambient Multiplayer disabled and making a manual save. Once saved, enable Ambient Multiplayer and join group.