From No Man's Sky Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help No Man's Sky Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help No Man's Sky Wiki by .
|landing/takeoff pad for starships|
Landing Pad is an item used in Base Building.
Summary[edit | edit source]
This item provides a platform where starships can land and take off. This includes not only the player's ship, but NPC traders.
- Players may call their ship to a landing pad using a bypass chip.
- Taking off from a landing pad has no launch thruster cost.
- When constructing a Landing Pad, they can only be attached to a Glass Roofed Corridor, Straight Corridor, Cylindrical Room, or Door.
- The player's ship will never be on the Landing Pad when they travel to their base through the teleporter.
Game description[edit | edit source]
A stable reinforced landing pad for starships.
Sources[edit | edit source]
Dismantle[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- The landing pad is one of the last blueprints provided for Base building, and is provided by an Overseer npc at the Construction Terminal.
- Prior to the Foundation Update, landing pads were only found where the game mechanics placed them. With Foundation, they can be built and attached to the player's home base.
Gallery[edit | edit source]