Large Hydroponic Tray
|Large Hydroponic Tray|
|Used for growing indoor crops|
|Power usage||20 kPs|
Large Hydroponic Tray is an item used in indoor farming.
Summary[edit | edit source]
This item provides a growing platform for indoor farming in a base or on a freighter. It is a required item for those plants that can only be grown indoors and can handle four plants at once (as compared to the single Hydroponic Tray. This type of tray must be placed on a floor panel or Cuboid Room.
Game description[edit | edit source]
A self-contained growth system for the indoor cultivation of agricultural crops. Can support up to four plants. Build requirement: must be placed indoors.
Sources[edit | edit source]
Dismantle[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- When building a tray, red arrows will be displayed on the floor of the Cuboid Room indicating acceptable locations for the tray. These can be touchy, and there are certain locations where a tray cannot be placed, even though there is no apparent reason why not.
- Power consumption is 20kP
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Pathfinder - Added as a base building product.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used Iron and Zinc.
- NEXT 1.64 - Fixed an issue where players could fail to be given the blueprints for Hydroponic Trays.