||The subject of this article is from the Atlas Rises update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 23 July, 2018.
|Laysab XVII (Plamidian)
|Distance to centre
||Industrial // Promising
Laysab XVII (Plamidian) is a star system.
Laysab XVII (Plamidian) is a star system located in the Woiwrush Spur region of the Euclid galaxy, in the PS4 universe of No Man's Sky.
Laysab XVII (Plamidian) Space Station
Laysab XVII (Plamidian) has 1 Space station that is Vy'keen owned
Galactic trade terminal Outpost 58X-76V/A58-D
- Vy'keen Technology Merchant Gadonq is the main vendor at the Blueprint trader table.
- Vy'keen Brigadier Tumx is a local resident of the Space Station. Offers various things.
- Vy'keen Consul Pagra is a local resident of the Space Station. Offers various things.
- Vy'keen Enemy Slayer Rolagax is a local resident of the Space Station. Offers various things.
- Vy'keen Sentinel Hunter Ineungra is head of the Mission Board.
Laysab XVII (Plamidian) is a Vy'keen system.
- Erapac Beyond - Class S Hauler (+19% damage, +56% shield, +32% Hyperdrive)
The Local affiliation known as the 'Sentinel Hunters' have been growing disgruntled as the Vy'keen Empire's warriors have recently not taken the fight to the Sentinel machines and instead of turned to higher forms of industrialization in the system. The relationship grew so rocky that the Empire eventually cut the Sentinel Hunters off from certain supplies, imports and goods to be used for the local economy. The Sentinel Hunters grew tired of their Empire Overlord and now have begun to attack any Empire ships, outposts, etc. on sight. A distress call was received from the Vy'keen to The Plamidian Remnants in which a battle for the system's space station took place. The Remnants responded with diligence and aided the Vy'keen Empire over these now rebels (picture below). The Battle and skirmishes are ongoing and it doesn't seem it'll stop anytime soon unless a deal can be struck.
The Battle of Laysab Station