|Provides basic life support from environmental hazards.|
|Category||Exosuit - Core Systems|
|Type||Suit Survival Power Pack|
|This article is about the current version of Life Support. For the Atlas Rises version, see Life Support (Atlas).|
Life Support is a core component of the exosuit.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Provides general life support as part of the general exosuit functionality. The level of current support is displayed on one of the various HUD bars, marked with the same "heartbeat" symbol as is displayed on the suit icon.
Unlike Hazard Protection, Life Support only drains due to movement outside of an Exocraft, space station or other habitable structure, including walking (low drain), sprinting (medium drain) and using the Jetpack (high drain). These drains are increased while on a Dead planet.
Game description[edit | edit source]
The core of the Exosuit, the Life Support System continually filters and pumps breathable oxygen.
In addition to its role in the continued existence of the Exosuit user, the Life Support Unit uses surplus oxygen to generate power for secondary systems, such as the Jetpack, Speed Augmentation and Torch.
Charge equipment with Oxygen, Oxygen Capsule, or Life Support.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Life Support cannot be dismantled.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Recharge[edit | edit source]
The Life Support is rechargeable using the following items:
- Oxygen (2% per unit)
- Dioxite (5% per unit)
- Cactus Nectar (5% per unit)
- Processed Sugar (20% per unit)
- Steamed Vegetables (20% per unit)
- Flavoursome Sauce (20% per unit)
- Spicy Fleshballs (20% per unit)
- Life Support Gel (50% per unit)
- Oxygen Capsule (100% per unit)
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Upgrade bonuses trigger if Life Support is adjacent to Oxygen Recycler or Life Support Upgrades, though this only indirectly augments Life Support by improving the effects of its upgrades.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
HUD bars - top bar represents life support