|Type||Consumable Frigate Upgrade|
Mineral Compressor is a consumable product.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Mineral Compressor is a consumable product and one of the upgrades available for frigates. It is a temporary upgrade which boosts the Industrial capabilities of a frigate fleet for a single expedition by 10 points.
Game description[edit | edit source]
A temporary frigate upgrade that lasts for one expedition.
The mineral compressor allows fleet mining crews to liquidise the substances they extract, for both faster processing and easier transportation.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The product's blueprint is a possible reward from a Manufacturing Facility or Operations Centre.
- The blueprint can be researched at the Freighter Research Terminal for 1 Salvaged Frigate Module.
Build[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Release history[edit | edit source]
- NEXT - Added as a product, with frigate-related function. It has the same icon as Boiler Unit and Organic Piping, while Oxygen Filter has a different colored icon.
- Beyond - Added an ability to research a blueprint at the Freighter Research Terminal.
- Origins - Blueprint changed, previously used Cobalt Mirror.