Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
An inedible tuber that produces a small yield of Mordite crystals.
A peaceful alternative to the process of harvesting Mordite from the corpses of creatures. Mordite Root must be grown in a Hydroponics Tray.
Approximate growing time: 8 hours
Build[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Growing the plant will produce 39 Mordite in roughly 8 hours of real time.
- When grown, this plant produces a tuber where the Mordite crystals mature.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Foundation - Added as a product.
- Atlas Rises - Renamed from Carrion Root to Mordite Root.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used Thamium9, Carbon and Mordite.
- NEXT 1.55 - Growing time changed, formerly it was 60 minutes.
- NEXT 1.58 - Blueprint changed, formerly used Chromatic Metal and Mordite.
- Beyond - Growing time fixed in the game description. Harvested quantity increased from 25 to 39.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Mordite Root appears to have been based off the real life plant Rafflesia Arnoldii, or Corpse Flower.