|The subject of this article is from the Atlas Rises update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 23 July, 2018.
|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki.|
|Region||Sea of Ledindu|
|Spectral class||Yellow Star|
|Distance to centre||818772 light-years|
Muliar is a star system.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The system is the local access point to the wormhole network and harbors the Sea of Ledindu black hole.
The security is LOW and the travel through the whole unchecked!
Aboard the space station the Vy'keen offer access to their workshop and their botanic garden. A pity supply of nanites has been prepared for interlopers, as well as a collection of famous death quotes in Vy'keen.
Planets & Moons[edit | edit source]
- Muliar 1 is a lifeless rock.
- Dudaria is a tropical gaia world with extreme weather. Even its normal daily temperature of 49.8°C is barely tolerable. At night this cools down to acceptable 37.4°C. During sunstorms the planet overheats to 166.8°C. No fauna survived.
- Nitahiki is a caustic world with several rare wraith species. Where two of them meet are the Wraith Fields.
- Muliar Prime is a peace- and bountiful gaia world. Sadly its biosystem has been completely drained. It is suspected Vy'keen hunters reduced most species to extinction until even the last one died out by themselves. No species was reintroduced, the Vy'keen hunters just left.
Lifeforms[edit | edit source]
Starships[edit | edit source]
- Overall: 7 Shuttles, 3 Fighter, 3 Explorer, 7 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 3 Freighter, 1 Capital Freighter
- Left: 7 Shuttles, 3 Fighter, 3 Explorer, 7 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 2 Freighter, 1 Capital Freighter
- Maebayas Regular Galleon-Class Freighter
Trade[edit | edit source]
General: Sell 63.5% / Buy -21.1%
Exports[edit | edit source]
- Gek Relic 10.2% (45)
- Neutrino Module 8.9% (74)