Multi-tool Catalogue - Alien
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 22 November, 2018.
|This article is about the Abyss version of the catalogue. For the Atlas Rises version, see Multi-tool Catalogue - Alien (Atlas).|
Alien is one of four specialisations that can be assigned to a multi-tool.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The four specialsations are:
Alien Multi-tools have a high damage bonus, a medium mining bonus, and a medium scanner bonus. They are a rare and expensive specialisation, but they can have up to 24 slots.
Each specialisations can be subdivided into four classes, with S being the most powerful (and the most expensive), followed by A, B, and C.
Discoveries[edit | edit source]
The lists below are grouped by class, with the number of slots in parentheses.
Class S[edit | edit source]
- (24) EPIC Find: Crown style with Yellow Crystal
- (16) EPIC Find: Purple Crystal style Pistol
- (24) Alien Rifle (Orange Crown) - Eissentam Galaxy
Class A[edit | edit source]
- (16) Budullangr Galaxy
- (15) Budullangr Galaxy - A-Class Alien Multi-tool - Green Crystal
- (16) Euclid Galaxy
- (23) Euclid Galaxy - Malmet Space Station - Dialog reward
Class B[edit | edit source]
- (15) Budullangr Galaxy - B-Class Alien Multi-tool - Gun Metal with Orange Crystal
- (24) Euclid Galaxy - B-Class Alien Multi-tool - Pistol with Green Crystal
- (22) - B-Class Alien Multi-tool - Pistol with White horns
Class C[edit | edit source]
- Hand-made Waveform Reflector (6)
- (12) Budullangr Galaxy - C-Class Alien Multi-tool - Green with Black Crystal