Multi-tool Catalogue - Experimental
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 22 November, 2018.
|This article is about the current version of the catalogue. For the Atlas Rises version, see Multi-tool Catalogue - Experimental (Atlas).|
Experimental is one of four specialisations that can be assigned to a multi-tool.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The four specialsations are:
Experimental Multi-tools have a medium damage bonus, a high mining bonus, and a maxed-out (+100%) scanner bonus. They are a rare and expensive specialisation, but they can have up to 24 slots.
Each specialisation can be subdivided into four classes, with S being the most powerful (and the most expensive), followed by A, B, and C.
Experimental discoveries[edit | edit source]
The lists below are grouped by class, with the number of slots in parentheses.
Class S[edit | edit source]
- - (24) Red Crystal Experimental with color changing tubes, Euclid
- - (24) Black Crystal Experimental, Euclid
- - (24) Green Horned, Budullangr
- - (24) Blue Experimental, Budullangr
- - (24) S Class Orange Experimental, Budullangr
- - (24) S Class Yellow/Orange Experimental, Elkupalos
Images[edit | edit source]
Class A[edit | edit source]
- (24) A Class Experimental with EPIC Crystals, Euclid
- (24) A Class Experimental Rifle, Budullangr
- (23) A Class Experimental Rifle (Yellow with blue decal), Budullangr
- A-Class Experimental Rifle - 0A1B:0083:0EA5:01A1 Space Station