NHO GBud Embassy Construction Project
|The subject of this article is from the Atlas Rises update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 23 July, 2018.
|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki.|
Embassy Construction Project
|Civilized space||Galactic Hub Budullangr|
NHO GBud Embassy Construction Project is a Fan Fiction Construction Project.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Mission
- 3 Base Construction
- 4 Embassy Center Lounge
- 5 Embassy Liquid Explosive Farm
- 6 Embassy Circuit Board Farm
- 7 Embassy Living Glass Farm
- 8 GHub Budullangr Region Claim
- 9 Mission Gallery
- 10 Additional Links
- 11 Organization
Summary[edit | edit source]
This is a PS4 Normal Base Building Project, in the Budullangr Galaxy.
This is the outline for the construction of a Multi Star-System Farm-Based Embassy Complex.
Mission[edit | edit source]
Using the Multiple Base Method[edit | edit source]
- Multiple Bases Info
- We should all assume we are returning, no need to knock down your base.
- Back up your game SAVE and continue to the the GBud. When we are done Building we reload our old SAVES from before we began. Keep the Construction-Saves in case we should return.
- I will be Portal jumping in, when claiming a new base it is advised to have BASE SHARING - OFF.
Portal Jump To The GBud[edit | edit source]
These are the coordinates of all Galactic Hub locations as of 1-31-2018
- Cords: 044C:0082:0D55:001D
- Official Portal Code (For GHub Budullangr only, planet index 2):
GHud Bud Portal System
|System Name||System Brief||Star Type|
|Yujarof||5 Planets; Desolate, Gamma, Crimson, Gamma (Water World), Desolate||Yellow, F0f|
the Core: 664,857Ly
|Notes: Region: Rubinezga This is the Port System for the Galactic Hub Budullangr.|
Planet index 2 for the best Portal (Always bring a Nomad).
Base Construction[edit | edit source]
Building Four complete Farms: Please No Extreme Conditions or Sentinels unless it's just Too perfect.
IMPORTANT: Any System in this region should honor these Galactic Hub Naming Guidelines
Variable[edit | edit source]
It is possible to keep the farmed quantity of any product all indoors, enabling any one of these farms to exist on any type of planet. One goal is to provide the three types of gases, that can be achieved in many configurations. The system locations would be best as a cluster of Stars for ease of finding, and the Base placement would be best close to a Portal.
Proposed Build[edit | edit source]
- Central Embassy Center and Lounge, preferably built on a Lush Planet, try to find a system with all gas types and as many of the six minerals as possible. System type should be very low conflict, the planet should be friendly. (Nitrogen Gas Present) Note: a Racetrack would be a nice addition.
- Living Glass Farm - Producing at least (10) Living Glass, built on a Gamma or Frozen biome planet. (Radon Gas Present). Try to find a planet with at least two of the minerals in the Stasis Minerals section.
- Liquid Explosive Farm - Producing (10) Liquid Explosives, built preferably on a Dry (cactus) Biome planet with Sulphurine gas present. Try to find a planet with at least two of the minerals in the Ignitor Minerals section.
- Circuit Board Farm - producing (10) Circuit Boards, built on a Lush Planet, try to have two needed minerals.
Portal Concern[edit | edit source]
We need to check the portals of our systems. I suggest re-using whatever portal we jump to the GBud space with and all tag it with a Communications Station for location; using it for our tests. With all the issues IlContePier and I have found it seems important to double check.
Mineral Concern[edit | edit source]
Refer to these Craft Minerals:
Embassy Center Lounge[edit | edit source]
- Embassy Lounge and Crafting Center (u/intothedoor)
|Embassy Center Lounge||Base Name||System Name||System Brief||Star Type|
|Embassy Lounge||HUB1-!$-14F NHO Embassy Lounge||1 Moon; Hot
4 Planet; Dead, Lush, Fungal, Cactus
The Core: 664,829Ly
GHub Port System
|Notes: A Relaxing place to Craft and contemplate your destiny. |
Abundant Carbon for Cheap Fuel and Crafting Supplies. Nitrogen gas atmosphere.
The Portal to this planet is corrupt; however, you can portal to first planet and create a Galactic Waypoint.
Embassy Liquid Explosive Farm[edit | edit source]
- Liquid Explosive Farm (u/IlContePier)
|Embassy Liquid Explosive||Base Name||System Name||System Brief||Star Type|
|La cupola||HUB1-162 NHO Embassy Explosives||1 Moon; Dead
5 Planets; Lush, Forsaken, Frozen, Cactus, Forsaken
the Core: 664,793Ly
Embassy Lounge: 38Ly
Embassy Circuit Board Farm[edit | edit source]
- Circuit Board Farm (u/Thom_Kokenge)
|Embassy Circuit Boards||Base Name||System Name||System Brief||Star Type|
|Villa Taverna||HUB1-!X-138 NHO Embassy Circuit Boards||1 Moon; Dead
4 Planets; Fungal, Lush, Lush, Exotic Hexy Glass
the Core: 664,864Ly
Embassy Lounge: 27Ly
Traveller found in the Space station
Embassy Living Glass Farm[edit | edit source]
- Living Glass Farm - intothedoor
|Embassy Living Glass||Base Name||System Name||System Brief||Star Type|
|NHO Embassy Living Glass Farm||HUB1-70 NHO Embassy Living Glass||1 Moon; Dead
3 Planets; Gamma, Dead, Hot
the Core: 664,826Ly
Embassy Lounge: 41Ly
|Notes: coords: 044C:0082:0D55:0070|
Proposed: HUB1-70 NHO Embassy Living Glass
(Seed name: Compaka-Yefre)
Traveller found in the Space Station.
GHub Budullangr Region Claim[edit | edit source]
Unofficial Survey 02-12-2018
- HUB1 - Rubinezga
- HUB2 - Sea of Zuchul
- HUB3 - Iuongx Spur
- HUB4 - Paijande
- HUB5 - Ecvarez Terminus
- HUB6 - Kefenriym Anomaly
- HUB7 - Ravoismolc Instability
- HUB8 - Orberu Instability
- HUB9 - Sraean Quadrant
Mission Gallery[edit | edit source]
Additional Links[edit | edit source]
The NHO umbrella group includes the following: