|The subject of this article is from the Living Ship update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 6 April, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 6 April, 2020.
|Used during initial takeoff and landings|
|Category||Propulsion - Enhancement|
|Type||Vertical Take-off System|
|Recharged with||Oxygen or Mordite|
Neural Assembly is a starship technology.
Summary[edit | edit source]
There will be no fuel cost when Landing Pads or designated landing spots (indicated in flight by concentric blue rings which turn green when the starship gets close enough to land on the spot) are used.
The base launch cost is 25% in Normal mode.
If Neural Assembly is damaged by rough handling or enemy fire, the starship will be unable to lift-off until it is repaired.
Game description[edit | edit source]
An array of distributed neurons, fused to a board of metallic strands. Compex patterns of electrical impulses weave their way across the surface, knotting each ship system together.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Neural Assembly cannot be dismantled.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
- Neural Assembly Node - Potential improvements include Launch Cost (see info in gallery below).
- Neural Assembly Node can evolve for : C to B - 210 , B to A - 310 , A to S - 430 .
Additional Information[edit | edit source]
- Summoning a starship via the Quick Menu deducts one launch's worth of fuel regardless of its previous location. If there is less than one launch's worth of thruster fuel in that starship, the player will not be able to summon it in this manner until it is refueled.
- Neural Assembly can be refueled remotely if the starship's inventory contains the required fuel items.
- Upgrade Nodes can be obtained by shooting Void Eggs in Space Encounters. They are more common in uncharted and abandoned systems.