|This page fills the role of Embassy for a Civilized Space community. The information found here represents a user-created civilization that is a creative addition to the game.|
|Never Gate Research System|
|This article is about the NEXT version of Nevergate. For the Atlas Rises version, see Nevergate (Atlas).|
Never Gate is a civilized space community center in No Man's Sky.
Summary[edit | edit source]
It is located in the Euclid galaxy.
This alliance is temporarily closed until the NEXT universal reset.
Mission[edit | edit source]
Our mission is to document black holes and Atlas interfaces as well as to aid players with Black Hole Roulette and to provide information about navigation, and resources.
Background[edit | edit source]
The civilization first started on May 20th 2018 by user TemporalAmethyst.
Naming Guidelines[edit | edit source]
Members are encouraged to name planets/moons with [NGRS] before each name. If a system contains a black hole, you should add -Gate to the name. For example, [NGRS] Hawkins-Gate.
Joining[edit | edit source]
Applications are not currently available.
Members[edit | edit source]
Systems Discovered[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Rules[edit | edit source]
There are main center rules in addition to the general UIC and Federation rules:
- Document all black hole, anomaly, and Atlas Interface findings.
- Do not harm any fauna in the capital system.
- Notify coordinates to High Researcher when building a base.
- High Research Commander is to be elected every 3 months.
- High Research Commander must get approval from UIC to declare war.
- War is a last resort. We are peaceful scientists, not barbarians.
- Do not enter a black hole without saving before hand. We are not responsible for any loss of resources or other glitches.