We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
New Hub Order
|The subject of this article is from the Atlas Rises update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 23 July, 2018.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 23 July, 2018.
|This page fills the role of Embassy for The New Hub Order, a Civilized Space community. The information found here represents a user-created civilization that is a creative addition to the game.|
|New Hub Order|
|Type||Documentation, Construction, Profit|
|Federation member||Atlas Rises|
New Hub Order is a Civilized space community.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Projects
- 3 Creation
- 4 Getting to Valhalla
- 5 The Treasures of Budullangr
- 6 Regions Occupied
- 7 Players and Collaborations
- 8 Resources
- 9 Navigator
Summary[edit | edit source]
Our main communication portal, Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/NMS_NewHubOrder/
Located at the Budullangr Core on the border of the Delta and Gamma Quadrants; this organization is dedicated to Documenting and Exploring the depths of the 7th Galaxy. Our goal is to help fellow Travellers and Players alike.
Projects[edit | edit source]
- The Treasures of Budullangr - The Best of the Core A collection of everything the Core has to offer.
- Galactic Hub Budullangr Building the NHO Embassy Complex
- NHO GBud Embassy Construction Project - Build Feb.2018
- United Federation of Travelers Member
- Federation Representation We all represent Budullangr
Works in Progress[edit | edit source]
- Bud-Hub Way - Galactic Core Path traveling both side to side and over and under the Budullangr Core. One goal of this trail is to connect the NHO to The Budullangr Amino Hub.
Creation[edit | edit source]
With the 1.3 update, the regeneration brought us all to a new insight: this world is no longer the one we knew. The Purge brought us into the most ancient of known Galaxies...
We were born from the lonely dark clouds on the outer rim and became whole as we neared the Green Core. Our Vy'keen Blooded founder RagnarTheBat called from the core and the New Hub Order was born. Valhalla was born.
Mission[edit | edit source]
- Locate desirable ships, Multi-tools, Freighters, and Technology; Find and share fascinating flora and fauna; useful resources and anything you find fun, exciting, or fascinating
- Building Hub Farms - allowing players easy access to valuable and/or useful resources. Catalog Farms, and mark resource hot spots. Move beyond money.
- The Shared Hut - We want to share with all people of Budullangr, this space is for anyone passing through or looking for a new home.
- Trade Route Development - Building Better Routes to, from, and around the Budullangr Core.
Getting to Valhalla[edit | edit source]
Let Us know You're Here!
- When you get to the Core please sign our New Hub Order Census page; even if you are just passing thru a new Player is always welcome.
Get to the Core from anywhere in Budullangr!
Naming Convention[edit | edit source]
We are a voluntary collective, but naming conventions can help set us apart from the other Barbarians in the area. In honor of our founder RagnarTheBat any system that wishes to be officially included should add NHO or New Hub Order in the System name. Other collaborations and diplomatic ventures are welcome.
The Treasures of Budullangr[edit | edit source]
All Citizens are encouraged to add anything found to the appropriate NHO pages. Thank you!
- 70 System Documented Galactic Path, rich with Adventure, Resources and Tech.
- Where can I buy Antimatter?
- All known Budullangr Multi-tools here. Out far and Near the Core, everythign we have gathered about Multitools.
- A Catalog of Blueprint Technology throughout the Core regions.
- Location of Exotic ships, Capital Freighters, and Crashed ships
- All found and documented Travellers go here.
- All marked Manufacturing and Observation locations are cataloged here.
- A Guide to Harvesting The beginnings of a great harvest based income starts now. We encourage everyone to learn the art of crafting. With a little work up front Billionaires are born.
- Vy'keen Campground Systems
- Exciting and Inspiring Budullangr Systems to Live in
Budullangr Database[edit | edit source]
A great Farm resource
Regions Occupied[edit | edit source]
Players and Collaborations[edit | edit source]
Sanctuary System[edit | edit source]
We are all in this together
- NHO Sanctuary Systems - This is a list of Systems owned and operated by the NHO, the odds and ends of the Core Systems. These are for everyone, enjoy the beauty of the Core.
Featured Player Bases[edit | edit source]
Core Resident Directory[edit | edit source]
- GenBra Space Corp, operator of Barbarian Harvesting Supplies - An Exploration Corporation, Fortune 500 Galactic Company currently worth over 250 Billion Units. Created by: intothedoor
- Crazy Wolf Circuit Boards - 16 unit Circuit Board Farm created by our founder RagnarTheBat. Great money to start, even better when used in crafts.
- Blim's Circuit Board Hideout - An amazing 16 (+ 1 Acid) Circuit Board Farm built by a genius and legend of the game, Blimblem.
- Terminus Glassworks - 19 unit (per 1/2 hour) Living Glass Farm in the heart of the Xukarsav Boundary; created by schoodee.
- W1CK3D's Bomb Factory - A great place for some high quality Boom Boom... Portal Travel advised, as this location is about 6500ly form Valhalla, however it's a quick nomad ride from portal to the farm itself.
- The De Soos Retreat, built and maintained by Msc-Jason. Mixed products include, Acid and LG. Beauty scenery with a relaxing feel.
- Ontovę μmi - Everything is Stranger in Budullangr
- A destination and a farm which produces 2 Liquid Explosives, 4 Living Glass, 2 Circuit Boards. Portal is only advised to create a Galactic Waypoint (portal travel might be rough as it the Farm is very far away from the portal), system is about 1400ly from Valhalla. Built and maintained by astronauntbread
- Pier PVT Ltd - PS4 player IlContePier, our wonderful neighbor from the Alpha Quad and Galactic Resident of the Core.
- Thom_Kokenge Discoveries built by Thom_Kokenge - numerous systems throughout the Core areas - One of the first residents of The New Hub Order.
- PXL Discovery Collection which includes Multiple Systems, Farm and Euclid assistance. Built and maintained by PauloRZRZ.
- (NHO) RexPrime 1632, Base on planet Supermancave build and maintained by PS4: RexWalker
- Traveller (Reddit User) GalacticInterloper - just moved in and is currently exploring the area for a home.
- Traveller (Reddit User) Wolfclaw4444 (PS4: ZeroPanzerAlpha)
- System: Caisson Nemo (NHO), coords: 0803:0078:07FF:00A6 (Planet index=2)
- Good Portal: 20A6F9000004
- Traveller (Reddit User) Davedude635 (PS4: Davedude635) - built a base on Budullangr Hub Trail GB01.
- Gemma V (NewHubOrder) (seed name: Lamgrentti V) built by Chuy1784 - Last Known System has Radiation Deflector Theta. Region: Mazahusb Cloud; Home base plant: Ruby Mortiferum. Approx 402ly from Valhalla. Booming/Boisterous.
- (NHO) Little Bears System - Il pianeta degli orsetti, built and abandoned by Wandering Traveller paper1974, his NHO Ruins will be traced and recorded. Thank you for your visit.
- Traveller rapax777 - I find his discoveries all over the place, no concrete system yet
- Water Bases of Lonestargazer created by Traveller (Reddit user) Lonestargazer - Brilliant engineering of two Water Bases, the only documented ones in the galaxy. One on the outer edge and a new one at the Core in Survival , Creative and Normal Modes.
- ASTRoMon and A L I E N Multitool @ Comm - Traveller (Reddit User) Astromons
- NHO-Logarina - by Traveller ZeroPanzerAlpha
- Traveller (Reddit user) J-ALLAN: A true Vy'keen Traveller who warped to the Core the Old Fashion way, through Black Holes and sheer will. He named his discoveries after Norse mythology and are scatter through the Budullangr Galaxy!
NHO EVENTS & ATTRACTIONS[edit | edit source]
- Tour Jezmc1's Prison System Coords: 0804:0079:07FC:0029 Jezmc1's Prison System
- NHO GBud Embassy Construction Project - Construction of an Embassy farming complex within The Galactic Hub Budullangr's Space. Four Man team travelling over 600,000Ly to attempt some variation of the multiple base method. With the Update looming, we will see what happens.
- NHO Unification Day Support aka Love from Budullangr - This is a Euclid Galaxy Attraction.
Resources[edit | edit source]
- Galactic Hub Project
- XAINE'S WORLD
- Pilgram Star App
- NO MAN'S SKY PORTALS DECODER
- NMS Slot Layout Calculator, built by (Reddit user) Ket
Wiki Resources[edit | edit source]
- Interloper's Guide to the Galaxy - Complete Guide to NMS
- Multiple Bases Info
- Economy - System Wealth info
- Conflict Level
- Glyph display template
- Wiki Journal Creation
- No Mans Sky Wiki:Explained - General Rules
- No Mans Sky Wiki:Explained - Best Practices
Gas Guide[edit | edit source]
A General guide on Gases is available.
- Nitrogen - Lush or Fungal Planet (Star Bulb or Fungal Mould), Crafts Ammonium Salt
- Sulphurine - Hot or Dry Planets (Cactus Flesh or Solanium), Crafts Thermic Condensate
- Radon - Frozen or Radiated Planets (Frost Crystal or Gamma Root), Crafts Enriched Carbon
[edit | edit source]