The information from this article is up-to-date as of 22 November, 2018.
Summary[edit | edit source]
NipNip seeds can be acquired from a hired Farmer.
Game description[edit | edit source]
This medicinal herb is known for its pungent buds, which are harvested to produce Gek Nip[sic]. NipNip thrives in dank environments, and often grows as a weed.
Suitable for hydroponic planting indoors. Needs a tropical or humid climate before planting outdoors.
Build[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Growing the plant will produce 1 NipNip Buds in roughly 4 hours of real time.
- Although it says "needs a tropical or humid climate before planting outdoors," NipNip cannot be planted outdoors in the game's current version.
- It is believed by the Dopelord Confederacy to be a holy bounty.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Pathfinder - Added as a product.
- Atlas Rises - Blueprint changed, formerly used GekNip and Rigogen.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used GekNip and Kelp Sac. Hidden changes: The blueprint cannot be acquired.
- Abyss - Hidden changes: The Agricultural Research mission now provides a blueprint for the NipNip Buds wrongly, which cannot be crafted, instead of the NipNip plant.
- Visions - NipNip blueprint can now be acquired from the Farmer after their mission chain is complete. Wiki note: The mission still gives the wrong recipe.
- Visions 1.76 - Fixed an issue where the Farmer would teach the wrong NipNip recipe. Blueprint changed, formerly used GekNip.