The information from this article is up-to-date as of 24 July, 2018.
|This article is a stub. You can help No Man's Sky Wiki by .|
Summary[edit | edit source]
NipNip sprouts are raised to specifically produce the pungent buds. Growing the plant will produce an herb that is used to produce NipNip Buds in 4 hours in real time.
Game description[edit | edit source]
This medicinal herb is known for its pungent buds, which are harvested to produce Gek Nip. NipNip thrives in dank environments, and often grows as a weed.
Suitable for hydroponic planting indoors. Needs a tropical or humid climate before planting outdoors.
Build[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Although it says "needs a tropical or humid climate before planting outdoors," NipNip cannot be planted outdoors in the game's current version.
- The so called "Base blueprint vendor" often discribed by other players as "The alien the sells blueprints at your base next to your "portal" no longer exists after recent updates. Aquiring Nip Nip Bud farming blueprint may no longer be an option seeing how no information pertaining to getting this blueprint any other way has been revealed.
ANY INFORMATION ON THE SO CALLED BASE BLUEPRINT VENDOR OR NIP NIP FARMING BLUEPRINT AFTER UPDATES ON AUGUST 2, 2018 SHOULD BE VERIFIED AND POSTED HERE IMMEDIATELY.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Pathfinder - Added as a product.
- Atlas Rises - Blueprint changed, formerly used GekNip and Rigogen.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used GekNip and Kelp Sac.