Notus (Sunyak Anomaly)
|This article is about the NEXT version of Notus. For the Atlas Rises version, see Notus (Atlas).|
|Spectral class||Yellow Star F0p|
|Distance to centre||818605 light‑years|
|Conflict level||High (3)|
Notus is an inhabited star system.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Notus is a scientific star system on the meridian between the Gamma Quadrant and Delta Quadrant in the Euclid galaxy. It is the extreme coordinate for the galactic y- axis on h(0) and one of the cornerstones of Euclid. It lies directly at The Fade. It is also known as the South Pole.
The system is under supervision of Divine Atlas Entity Yimsk who is supported by the devout Gek and friend, Employee Uutosurga. As a major surprise, the system of Notus is one of the few systems to actually come out on top of the temporal anomaly N07E24-X20T18. The local theocracy stayed in power and had the most devout of the nearby Gek join their ranks to support it. If this will reduce the attacks by the 'tourists' is questionable though. Despite the short recovery of the sentinels after the crisis, the rogue elements are on the rise again, order is dropping, and the word of their god is growing faint with every day. The security remains terribly LOW!
Aboard the space station the Korvax offer their massive supply depot to visitors in need.
History[edit | edit source]
|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki.|
Before the anomaly, Notus was a lonely place. Only the most devout Korvax took it upon themselves to come here, so trade and order suffered. Order hasn't come to this system yet, but it has become a kind of pilgrimage for devout Gek and Korvax alike.
Planets & Moons[edit | edit source]
- Nelstop, the former lifeless rock of Notus 1 has regained its ability to carry life. After their god's anguished cry, the planet revived. It remains inhospitable for most sapient organics due to its scorched nature, but for the Korvax it only has become a holy place. A gift from their maker to be cherished.
- Tahild Muna was a scorched world. Today it has cooled down but has become a rather peaceful irradiated planet.
- Notus 3, the former Perkingon, was a radioactive world. During the anomaly it lost its atmosphere, bringing the local species into extinction. Today it is a rather peaceful dead ringworld.
- Notus Prime wasn't always the primary planet of the system. In fact Notus 4 was a lifeless rock. Since the anomaly it has revived and has become the system's new gaia world.
- Ridwigton has fallen from grace since the anomaly. The former Notus Prime was a gentle gaia world, but sadly devoid of fauna. After the anomaly it snowballed and went into a hyperborean age. Today it is a ice world.
Lifeforms[edit | edit source]
Starships[edit | edit source]
- Overall: 7 Shuttles, 3 Fighter, 7 Explorer, 3 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 3 Freighter, 1 Capital Freighter
Technology[edit | edit source]
Reroll Option: 67 Nanites
Exosuit[edit | edit source]
- Life Support (S) 6.3%
- Movement (S) 14%
- Radiation Protection (S) 12%
- Thermal Protection (Cold) (S) 12%
- Thermal Protection (Heat) (S) 4.1%
- Toxic Protection (S) 15.3%
MultiTool[edit | edit source]
- Plasma Launcher (S) 10.1%
- Pulse Spitter (S) 6%
- Scatter Blaser (S) 11.5%
Starship[edit | edit source]
- Phase Beam (S) 7.5%
- Photon Cannon (S) 9.8%
- Starship Shield (S) 10.6%
Trade[edit | edit source]
General: Sell 59.2% / Buy -29.0%