Oriac Security Concepts
|This page fills the role of Headquarters for a Company organization. The information found here represents a user-created Company that is a creative addition to the game.|
|Oriac Security Concepts|
Oriac Security Concepts is a subsidiary of The Looland Corporation.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Oriac Security Concepts (OSC) is a company centered on providing security to the several facilities and employees of its parent-company, The Looland Corporation.
Company Mission[edit | edit source]
"Don't call us...we'll find you."
The primary mission of OSC is to provide security for parent-company The Looland Corporation and its varied subsidiaries, allies, employees, affiliates, and customers by any means necessary.
Company History[edit | edit source]
During the Battle of Oriac, a small mercenary group based in the Oriac system was tasked with opposing first the invading Vy'keen forces, and then the Aeron (Sentinel) forces. This group, the ROA Group, became affiliated with the Looland Industrial Ordnance Supply Co. (LIOSC) front company which was also opposing the invading forces. These companies, along with another company, Keldaro Defense Manufacturing (KDM), merged to form The Looland Corporation. To honor the fallen agents of these companies and their allies in the battle, the ROA Group was renamed Oriac Security Concepts.
Current Projects[edit | edit source]
- securing Blacksands Center, The Looland Corporation's headquarters on Yawlaffey. Any interference will bring about unwelcome results.
- Project Dark Empire Project located across several systems on certain planets with specific biomes and locations in star systems. Project objective is classified. Any serious queries into project will bring about unwelcome results.
- assisting KDM with excavating and restoring (and securing) Fort Peril, our headquarters, on planet Tedram. Any interference will bring about unwelcome results.
- "Four Races" research project at Jainchill Site on Yarta Osa. Research is classified. Any serious queries into project will bring about unwelcome results.
- securing trade routes for The Looland Corporation across Nulodun Cloud region and beyond by eliminating potential threats from pirates and hostile factions. All threats, no matter the size or voraciousness thereof, will bring about unwelcome results.
Employment Opportunities/Services Requested[edit | edit source]
Any individual interested in employment with OSC should contact The Looland Corporation. Only serious, qualified applicants will be entertained...all other applicants will be subject to unwelcome results.
Any entity interested in requesting services from OSC should contact The Looland Corporation. Only serious requests will be entertained...all other requests will be subject to unwelcome results.
Staff Directory[edit | edit source]
-CLASSIFIED- any inquiry into OSC's staff identity will be met with unwelcome results.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Fort Peril, headquarters, historic fort currently being restored by KDM. Also, R&D site for LIOSC products. Located on planet Tedram in Larrampilsan system.
- Jainchill Site, facility tasked with carrying out classified research on the four races of the galaxy. Located on planet Yarta Osa in Kahiylleteon system.
- Project Dark Empire I facility tasked with first phase of Project Dark Empire. Location classified.
- Project Dark Empire II facility tasked with second phase of Project Dark Empire. Location classified.
- Project Dark Empire III facility tasked with third phase of Project Dark Empire. Location classified.
- Project Dark Empire IV facility tasked with fourth phase of Project Dark Empire. Location classified.
Interference of any sort, including but not limited to attacks on facilities, inquiries into research projects, and attempts at remote sabotage will bring about UNWELCOME RESULTS.
Declassified Visual Information[edit | edit source]