The information from this article is up-to-date as of 24 July, 2018.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Plaque is one of the various Points of Interest on planets. They are one of the relics made by sentient alien species.
Contents[edit | edit source]
The plaques contain information about the species that created them (i.e. the dominant species of the current star system), and can be categorized as follows:
- Gek plaques document Gek the First Spawn's treacherous encounters and volatile behaviors toward other species
- Vy'keen plaques document Vy'keen Alliance war lore, saga, and stories of Hirk the Great
- Korvax plaques document Korvax research, echoes and worship toward the Aerons.
Interaction[edit | edit source]
Each Plaque has a circular or pyramidic cavity placed in the side of the obelisk structure. Upon player interaction, a portion of the faction's lore will be revealed. Players are then given a choice between two mutually-exclusive options: "Seek help with language" or "Seek knowledge of the past".
- Choosing to seek help with language will teach the player a word of the dominant lifeform and raise their standing with the lifeform's faction.
- Choosing to seek knowledge of the past will reveal the location of an Ancient Ruin where the player can dig for a valuable Artifact buried underneath the surface.
The lore is continuous for each species; it will continue at the point where the lifeform's last lore had been revealed.
Locating[edit | edit source]
Plaques can be found using the "Scan for Artifacts" option of a Signal Booster.
Additional Resources[edit | edit source]
- All lore texts transcribed
- Gek Plaque text in order, v1.37
- Vy'keen Plaque text in order, v1.37
- Korvax Plaque text in order, v1.37