Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The information from this article is up-to-date.
|Category||Multi-tool - Grenade|
|Recharged with||Unstable Plasma|
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Plasma Launcher causes massive amounts of damage against entities both living and robotic.
Game description[edit | edit source]
High-impact projectile weapon. Launched plasma shells bounce off surfaces until their internal timer triggers a large explosion.
Charged with Unstable Plasma. Careless use can result in damage to user.
Press [secondary weapon fire control] to activate.
Build[edit | edit source]
Plasma Launcher returns no resources when dismantled.
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- It can store maximum 20 charges and can be recharged with Unstable Plasma.
- At base power, explosives from this technology are able to kill Sentinel Quads in one hit on Normal mode.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Release - Added as a technology.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used Plutonium, Heridium and Carbon. No longer causes terrain damage.
- Beyond - Blueprint changed, Technology Module was renamed to Wiring Loom.