|The subject of this article is from the Synthesis update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 18 February, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 18 February, 2020.
|Type||Automated Refinery Unit|
A Portable Refiner is a portable base building product.
Summary[edit | edit source]
A Portable Refiner is a portable base building product for purifying one element to create another or to crack higher unique elements to create smaller and more concentrated resources. It is the smallest of the four types of Refiners and can only work with recipes that use one resource only.
Some end products of the refinery tree are reversible.
Game description[edit | edit source]
A vital piece of planetary equipment. The Refiner allows gathered substances to be processed into more powerful and more advanced materials.
The Portable Refiner can be dismantled and redeployed for easy transportation. Note: the Portable Refiner requires fuel to operate.
Fuel sources[edit | edit source]
Build[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
A refiner can be used to refine or grind a number of materials. A list of these can be found on the Refiner page.
How to refine materials:
- Select the Fuel Inverter and charge it.
- Select the input slot to add material to be refined.
- Click Begin and wait.
- Select the refined materials in the output slot to transfer them to your inventory.
You must take out all input and output material before you can pick up the Portable Refiner. The remaining fuel is returned to your inventory in the form of Carbon.
Additional information[edit | edit source]
There are four types of refiners:
- Personal Refiner - one ingredient
- Portable Refiner - one ingredient
- Medium Refiner - two ingredients
- Large Refiner - three ingredients
Release history[edit | edit source]
- NEXT - Added as a base building product.
- NEXT 1.51 - Fixed an issue where portable refiners placed near each other would share inventories.