Pulse Engine Upgrade
|This article is a stub. You can help No Man's Sky Wiki by .|
|Pulse Engine Upgrade|
|Category||Starship - Pulse Engine|
|Stats||Class = C / B / A / S|
Pulse Engine Upgrade are starship upgrades.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Upgrade properties[edit | edit source]
Pulse Engine Upgrades grant at least one of the following bonuses:
- Maneuverability: increases the Starship's turn rate
- Boost: increases maximum speed while boosting
- Pulse Drive Power: increases speed during Pulse Jumps
Up to three Pulse Engine Upgrades can be installed in each inventory of the starship --- installing four or more upgrades in a given inventory will disable all upgrades of that type until the upgrade count is reduced to three or less.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Pulse Engine Upgrades can only be obtained from opening Pulse Engine Modules.
Installing[edit | edit source]
Upgrade modules follow a static progression. The generation seed is used for all module families at the same time. During module installations it goes up by one. The new module they change into correlates to their order of installation. If the game is reloaded, the exact same pool will be offered to the player, no matter the order they install other modules.
Example: An S-class module of "Ancient Ion Cycler" is loaded on the third installation no matter in what order the former modules are installed or their class. If the same S-class module is used third again, it will once again be the "Ancient Ion Cycler". Only if used second or fourth will it change to something else.
Modules[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Upgrade bonuses trigger for Pulse Engine Upgrades if they are adjacent to Pulse Engine or each other, increasing their bonuses above listed values.
- Descriptions for installed Pulse Engine Upgrades may list Maneuverability twice.