|The Pulse Spitter releases short, rapid sequences of fire.|
|Stats||Damage = 34x3
Mining Power = 7x3
|Recharged with||Projectile Ammunition|
|This article is about the Beyond version of the Pulse Spitter. For the Atlas Rises version, see Pulse Spitter (Atlas).|
The Pulse Spitter is a component of the multi-tool.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Pulse Spitter is a multi-tool weapon which utilises Projectile Ammunition to produce a rapid-fire barrage of plasma. Each shot fires three pellets in a small spread, making the Pulse Spitter a good weapon for shooting airborne fauna.
Game description[edit | edit source]
Specialist rapid-fire weapon attachment for the Multi-Tool. Access fire mode by pressing [Triangle/G] and fire weapon with [Left Mouse Button].
The Pulse Spitter redirects Multi-Tool optics to ionise inserted Metallic Elements. These projectiles are launched in a rapid-fire spread, bombarding potential targets with a wave of high-energy plasma.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- Pulse Spitter can hold 80 rounds at a time.
- This weapon is ideal for mid-range skirmishes, particularly against fast-moving targets
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Pathfinder - added as type of weapon
- NEXT- formula modified, formerly used Copper, Heridium, and Zinc
- Beyond - Blueprint changed, formerly used Technology Module instead of Wiring Loom